Part 19 - 16 years later

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!
THIS CHAPTER HAPPENS 16 YEARS LATER THAN THE LAST ONE!
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Harry has given birth to 3 beautiful kids. Now we had a set of twins who were 15 and a girl who was 13.

"And that my dear dear James, Narcissa and Lily is how me and your dad met and ended up being married." I heard Harry say, his story time was over and I was sure I heard the kids protest.

"Guess who I brought home" I called into the house as I had apparaited from St. Mungo's. All three kids came running into the entry way. "Grandpa Padfoot, Grandpa Moony" the kids called as they saw them.

They both hugged the kids and then Harry came in and both of the men's gave a gasp. "Harry you've gone huge" both me and Harry laughed a little.

"I am due next week, I am not surprised by the fact that I'm huge" Harry answered. He was pregnant with our forth child.

"What, you're already due next week" Sirius asked. His hair had become a gray color and he was constantly telling the kids stories from when he had a pretty black hair. Me and Harry would always laugh at him and the kids. Well the kids would more often than not join us in the laughing.

"Are you excited for tonight" I asked Harry. "Wait what's happening tonight" he asked surprised. "Are you kids ready for the BEST sleepover of all time" Sirius asked the kids.

HARRY'S POV:

I looked from my husband to my godfather to my godfathers husband. "We're having a night to our self's" Draco whispered in my ear. I looked back at him and smiled. "Thank you" I mouthed to him, I wasn't going to lie I was excited to have some alone time. Even though the kids were most of the year back at school.

Soon everyone had left and Sirius and Remus had told us to have fun. But Sirius being the over dramatic man he is called 'but not too much fun' to us just before shutting his car door.

Me and Draco had laughed a little at it "thank you" I said as we closed the door. "Of course honey" Draco said smiling at me.

Oh those silver/light blue eyes I could still get lost in them after all this time. We sat down and watched a movie and ate pizza. Thistle still worked for us and she always made the best pizzas.

Soon I felt like I had to pee so I went to the bathroom.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry went to the bathroom and I paused the movie we had been watching. Soon after I heard the door close to the bathroom I heard a scream.

I ran into the bathroom "my water broke" Harry said in a shock. He wasn't due for another seven days so I was shocked as well.

"Come on, we need to get you to St. Mungo's" I said trying to keep my calm for Harry. This hadn't been the plan for tonight.

I helped Harry out of the house and to a appartaining point. Soon we were stood in front of the front desk of St. Mungo's. "Help he's in labor" I said to the receptionist and she quickly called for help.

I followed Harry into the room where he would be giving birth and held his hand. I held his hand while he screamed and screamed.

He was doing such a good "just one more push dear" the doctor an older female said. Soon the doctor was holding a little baby boy.

She cleaned him off and then handed Harry the little boy. I looked in his eyes, "can I pick the name" I asked, "well it depends what do you have in mind." Harry asked not complete sure. "Scorpius" I said smiling at Harry. "I like it" he said quietly.

Just when those words left his lips out three other kids, my father, Sirius and Remus came into the room.

"Is it a boy or a girl" Lily our second youngest now asked. "It's a boy sweetie" Harry said smiling at our youngest daughter.

"What's his name" James one of our twins asked, "Scorpius" I said. "Now who wants to hold him first" I asked them. Sirius put his hands out questioning with the action if he could go.

I took Scorpius from Harry gently and put him in Sirius' arms.

A/N = OKAY SO THAT'S HOW THE STORY ENDS! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR WHATEVER HAPPENS NEXT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MY NEXT STORY!

BYE❤️❤️