Little One, Little One, Your Soul Is Purging

I CAN'T BELIEVE IM STILL WRITING THIS, BUT I AM!!! BTW guys you should check out my other Green Day fanfic, Does It Take Your Breath Away, and check out my  MCR fanfic, Teenager. Thanks you beautiful people!

(Time skip- 5 days later)
Jay POV

It's two days until my birthday. Usually my birthday is overshadowed by Halloween,but this year I actually have people to celebrate with. We decided to have my party on Sunday so that we can enjoy Halloween. I know that Billie has invited his siblings and his mom, so I'll be meeting them for the first time. Other than that it's just Angela and her brother, who I met a few days ago. Oh and me and Angel's new friend Teagan.

"Hey Potter!" I hear Angela yell from behind me. I turn to see her and Teagan walking behind me. Teagan had light blonde hair and ocean blue   eyes. She too loves Green Day , MCR and lots of other bands. That's how we bonded.

"Weasley, Lovegood." I said, addressing them in my most formal British accent I could muster.

"You coming over?" She asked when she caught up to me.

"Yeah, totally." I said.

"Nice. I got a new Van Halen record." She responded. Once you get to know Angela and she becomes comfortable around you she becomes really talkative.

"Sweet!" I said, fist bumping her.

"We still haven't got Halloween costumes yet have we?" She asked.

No, what should we go as?" I asked. We had already decided to go as a group costume. Teagan is extremely quiet. Like, even quieter than Angela, which I didn't think was possible.

"So far me and T have come up with, the Heather's, the Powerpuff Girls, the Sanderson Sisters or Ginny, Hermione and Luna from Harry Potter." Angela said.

"I am not going as a friggin Powerpuff Girl." I said.

"We figured." Teagan said.

"I like Heather's and the Sanderson Sister's idea, but..." I said, purposely leaving it on a cliff hanger.

"But?" Angela said.

"Well it's kind of weird but, what if we went as Green Day?" I asked.

"Oh. My. God. I love it already." Angela said.

"I'm listening." Teagan said, smirking.

"So I would be Billie, Ange would be Trè and T would be Mike." I said.

"Why am I Trè?" Angela asked.

"Because your the shortest, you also have the goofiest personality out of all of us." Teagan responded.

"Why is Jay, Billie?" Angela asked.

"Because, I'm in the middle of us height wise, and you said it yourself, I look like Billie, plus I can play guitar." I explained.

"Ok ok fine." Angela said, crossing her arms.

"Do you not like my idea?" I asked.

"I LOVE IT!" She yelled.

"Jeez, calm down Ange." Teagan said.

We found ourselves walking into Target, since we figured that we wouldn't find Green Day costumes at the costume store down the street. We would have to put them together ourselves. Pretty much instantly I found a tattoo sleeve I decided to grab.

"K so for Ange we need a black, short sleeve button up and a black and white striped tie. You can just wear jeans with it and red converse with it." Teagan said.