Wake Me Up When September Ends

(LAST CHAPTER GUYSSS!! PART TWO WILL BE CALLED SWEET 16, COMING OUT SOON!!!)
Jay POV

I heard Billie soft voice says "As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost." Out of pure instinct I said. "Wake me up when you ends." I looked over at Billie who looked shocked, surprised, overjoyed (retarted, eh? No one? ok...) sad, excited and scared all in one facial expression.

"Oh my God." He said. He instantly jumped up and hugged me tighter than anyone had ever hugged me. He kissed my cheeks as I sobbed into his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jay." He said repeatedly.

"Its not your fault." I said into his chest.

"I love you so much Jay." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you too Dad." I said. Again he looked at me shocked and then smiled. He had tears streaming down his cheeks.

After what felt like years of that, Trè and Mike hugged me for another eternity. Then I noticed freaking Gerard Way was standing in front of me.

"Oh. My. God." I said.

"Hey." He said, kind of awkwardly.

"Oh my God." I said again.

"It was supposed to be a birthday present but, y'know, stuff came up." Billie said.

Gerard came over and held out his hand, which I shook, still in schock. Then I heard the door click and saw a certain blonde and redhead walk into the room. I saw Teagan eyes light up when she saw me. She ran over to me and bear hugged me.

"You're back!" She said, releasing me.

"Yeah I am." I said as she stepped back.

Then the unexpected happened. Angela suddenly came over, grabbed my face and kissed me. On the lips. In front of like, everyone. But dang, she's an amazing kisser. I kissed her back. That's lasted a few seconds, so that we didn't make it awkward for everyone else in the room. She smiled weakly as she pulled me into a soft hug. I cried on her shoulder. I had my best friend back. Or now, girlfriend? I dunno, we'll see how life pans out. And try not to get hit by anymore cars.

We went home that night and decided to watch sappy movies. I was weak on my feet but I could walk. All I wanted was to take a shower. After I did, I came downstairs to find Billie handing out bowls of ice cream to everyone. Ange and T both had bean bags set up on the floor which they were sitting on, Trè and Gerard sat on the couch in the reclining seats and after Billie handed me my ice cream he went back to the love seat where Mike put his arm around Billie and held him close to him. Well that's new. I sat down on the glider across from the love seat and ate my Peanut Butter cup ice cream. We watched Benny and Joon, Titanic (Trè's request) Footloose and, of course, The Princess Bride. I smiled when Billie, Trè, Angela, Gerard and Teagan all cried at the end of Titanic. It doesn't matter how many times you watch it. You still cry. Me and Mike were kind of holding it together, but not really. Teagan was sobbing, as we all know that she has a HUGE crush of Leo DiCaprio. I looked at Billie asleep on Mike's shoulder, Teagan passed out on the floor, Angela half asleep on Teagan's shoulder, Gerard still crying from the movie and Trè staring at the wall for no apparent reason. My weirdos. My idiots. My Killjoys. My basket cases. My family. And it's perfect in my eyes.

-End Of Viva La Gloria, Oh Little Girl!-