It's free real estate

Bokuto P.O.V

"You again." I say staring them right in the eye. He was laying on a flat rock, you could see his whole body, unlike last time I only got to see a glimpse when he swam away but here it is, the tail that got me laughed at. "I'm not hallucinating." I say to myself, I shake my head. I was right or am I. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" He asks again. "Um sorry. Are you real?" I ask. That...was a stupid question, He nods. "Are you real?" He asks sarcastically, I nod for some reason. "This is my first time having a conversation with a 'person'." He says shyly. "This-this is my first time talking to...a merman." Aside from earlier. Now that I know that he really is one, I'm feeling so many emotions.

It was quiet for a while then he spoke.
"Why were you upset?" He asks, he really wants to know. "Well I told my friends I saw a merman...and well they made fun of me." I spoke sadly, I thought at least Kuroo would believe me. "Somethings are better kept to yourself, ya know?" He says, his tail slapping the rock mid sentence. "Yea I do know." I say with a smile, looking down.

"How about...we keep this a secret, just between the two of us? How does that sound?" He asks, he's a master piece, beautiful, almost better than kuroo's French cats, ok he's way better than a French cat...maybe. "I actually like the sound of that."

Time passed it was night now and we just sat there talking about our world's. He asked me about land animals and such and what it was like to walk and walk faster, which I think he meant run. I asked him about different kinds of fish and if he could talk to fish. I also asked if he likes to swim all the time. "By the way, what's your name?" We say in unison then laugh. "Koutarou Bokuto." I answer him first. "Keiji Akaashi." It slid off his tongue so smoothly. Akaashi.

"That's a beautiful name." I blurted out without thinking. We both ended up blushing. He mumbled a I like your name too, before observing my body, I felt uncomfortable sorta cause he wouldn't stop staring. "Is there something on me?" Besides your eyes. "No...you, you have an amazing body." He says embarrassed a little making me blush again. "R-re-ally?" I stutter out that one word, overwhelmed by the simple compliment. "Your arms- I'm sorry this is weird, can I touch you? YOUR ARMS!"

Akaashi shouts very embarrassed of how he worded his sentence, I mean I'm embarrassed too. No one really compliments me (except kuroo), or admires my body. "Shhh they'll hear you, and ugh sure?" I respond shyly and awkwardly. I move closer to him so he could reach me better, his hands immediately attached to my biceps, can't lie, they're pretty great. Akaashi hands were so soft. "It's so firm and big. The God's must have sculpted you them self." He mumbled not expecting me to hear, to bad I did. His hands wander along my whole arm back and forward, it tickles kinda, I'll never forget his touch, it's gentle and soft.

"I should probably get going, before the others come looking for me." I say standing up being released from his grip. He looked so disappointed, I felt bad, but he nodded. Before he slipped into the water he said. "Let's meet again tomorrow, same time, same place." Then he was gone, all I could do was smile. I walked back to where the others were, which was a long walk. "We're sorry." They say immediately when I'm in sight. "Guy's it's fine, I don't care anymore." I say uninterested in the apology, I was really hurt. It wasn't fine, I thought that at least Kuroo would believe me, he's my best bro. "It's fine." I say in a happier tone to throw them off.

"Look stop disappearing-" Started Iwa rubbing his head. "I didn't know you'd be that upset...." Interrupted Kuroo even though he knew I'd be THAT upset. "We were worried about you." Daichi finished. I believe that, Daichi is always worried about everyone, I respect that.

"Yea sorry." Was all I could say before sitting.

"Bokuto...did you really see what you say you saw?" Asked Daichi, sitting beside me now. "No. You were right I must have been hallucinating." I wouldn't have got upset if I wasn't serious about it, but Akaashi said that this was our secret so, it's ok I guess. "Finally coming to your senses, I see." Iwaizumi said plainly, crossing his arms. Daichi nodded at me. "Hajime stop it. " He said sternly, meaning it.

"Bo, you're my meow, the secret behind my French cat, my bro I should have believed you whether you were telling the truth or not. We're not suppose to hurt each others feelings, so I shouldn't have laughed at you, we're suppose to laugh together." He says sitting in front of me. My heart can't take this, That was some deep shit, it was heartfelt. I then hug him tightly. "Bro~ You're my hoot!" I say as he hugs me back. "Brooo.~" Kuroo said for the last time. "You make the simplest things dramatic or overwhelming." Iwa said smiling, Daichi just chuckled.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

In the middle of the night I heard something whisper shouting my name, everyone else was sleeping, I was too, but not anymore. "Iwa-chan." They say repeatedly. I walk to where the sound is coming from and sure enough, I regret waking up. "Shittykawa." I mumbled, he's still in the water. How? His skin is still beautiful as ever.

"Finally, Iwa-chan, look." He said pointing to some stuff in a pile on the rocks.

"What's this?" I ask sitting on the rock in front of that rock. "Well, it belongs to you guy's. I found it on the ship." Oikawa said smiling. "How did you swim that far down, without any gear?" I ask confused, did he hold his breath that long? "What's...gear? I'm not familiar with that term...is it required for swimming that far down?" He asked, he didn't use gear!? "You can hold your breath that long? "

I'm very impressed with this idiot. He nods hesitantly. "Sure." Oikawa says laying his head on the rock. "So what's all of this any ways? " He asked picking up a hand mirror. "My, my, myyyy. I knew I was beautiful but daaamn." Oikawa said looking into it, his smile becoming a smirk. He really is charming, I couldn't help smiling at him. "Can I keep it?" I nod at his question. "We don't need it." Oikawa ducked under water taking the mirror with him and before I knew it he was gone.

"Is that all he does? Swim. What the fuck does he do when he's tired? Is there a better island he's staying at?" I ask myself looking through the things he brought me.

They mostly belonged to Daichi and kuroo some belonging to me. One thing belonging to bokuto. Just a photo album.

Eeeh, we'll look through the rest of the things tomorrow. For now I need to rest.

Sorry for any mistakes.