0g trans fat a n d 0mg chOlEstErOl

Lev P.♡.V

Kenma is in another simulation, he's taking it like a big boy this time! I don't know what's going on, but he's winning I guess!

Before this happened Yaku-san explained to kenma how he was able to get legs, but he told kenma that he'd help him IF he can change his thinking on kuroo! So now we're here!

In the meantime, I put the new clothes on Yaku-san. I cut one of my hoodies in half and took the sleeves off cause Yaku's arms are amazing. I then cut a pair of pants to make shorts for him. The hoodie showed his stomach slightly, perfect. The shorts were thigh high, long story short.....I thought Yaku-san was shorter.

I put a belt on him so they stayed up and everything looked perfect. "Do you like it?" I asked curiously. "Yes, it's nice, I like the shorts the most." I smiled. "I thought you were gonna be mad, cause there to short."

"Why?"

"Yaku-san, all short jokes aside right now. I really thought you were smaller, I probably should have measured first."

"Since you're being an honest good boy right now, I won't kick you, but as I said...I like how they fit."

"Cool! Now piggyback ride!" I say throwing my hands in the air. "Stop yelling!" Yaku-san shouted stepping on my feet. "Ouchy.~ I was just excited." I whined. He rolled his eyes and pointed at the ground. I huffed and squatted, he then hopped on my back. "If Yaku-san grew some more I wouldn't have to do this..." I grumbled quietly.

"Say something Lev?" He asked wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Nope!" I respond quickly, putting my hands under his thighs to keep him secure, standing up. We both looked back at kenma, who has been as still as a statue mumbling to his self. "What's happening?" I asked. "He is seated with Kuroo at the moment and he's telling himself that kuroo loves him and wouldn't leave." Yaku explained, but why would he have to convince his self that Kuroo loves him? "Why?"

"If he keeps telling himself that, he'll believe it and if that's true he won't have a reason to run/swim away with him. I did it too, but now I know that you love me and wouldn't leave me."

"Right! There's no way in hell that could ever happen!"

"Good." Yaku kissed my head and tapped my shoulder so I started walking.

Kenma P.O.V

I'm freaked out right now, it sounds like kuroo! Is this even legal!?

"I love you and I will never leave you." Kuroo said. "You love me and you would never leave me." He repeated his line and I repeated my line. This was going on for a while and I feel totally better about this. "Don't stress, I'll always be with you." Oh the line changed. "I won't stress, you'll always be with me." Kuroo then smiled at me causing me to blush and smile back. "It's ok for us to separate, as long as we're thinking of each other, it'll be like we're together." Is that true? "It's ok for us to separate, as long as we're thinking of each other, it'll be like we're together."

Later I felt water falling on me and distant screaming. "Lev Yaku?" No response, I was then engulfed in kuroo's presence again. "Getting bored of me?" He asked smirking. "N-no." We were staring at each other, not blinking. "Do you like it here with me?" I nodded. "I'm not real though."

"Yea, you're right here. Stupid."

"Nope, kenma you're the stupid one. You're in an illusion remember?"

"Illusion?" I ask myself. Am I? "Call for Yakkun and Lev. Go ahead." Yakkun? Yaku. "Yaku! Lev!"

"Sorry kenma over here." I looked over to where his voice was coming from. Then I was out of the illusion.