Stop it. Get some help.

Kenma P.O.V
I obviously have a death wish.
I made Suga mad. I bit Akaashi's tail. God knows what I was gonna do to Oikawa.
I almost killed kuroo.
I don't know why I was acting like this. I can't control myself and it's honestly annoying. Where the hell did I get the energy to chase Akaashi? The further and further kuroo got away from me, the angrier I got. I just wanted satisfy myself.

I still wanna get out though. "Suga, please let me go. I'll stay here." I ask politely, yea I'll stay here to get my mind straight, that's funny cause I can't even be straight- um but anyways. "No. You're grounded." One of them said. I got myself into this.

"I'm sorry...please?" I say, with an apologetic look. The suga's had a shakey smile on their faces. "Oooh- FINE! But you're still grounded, if you try to leave there will be consequences!" They say together. I just nod and smile. They then let me go.

I thought about making a swim for it, but I forced myself to relax. I take a deep breath and just sit. I see a fish and follow it. Like always. The Suga's follow, that's fair.

Kuroo P.O.V
That was the scariest thing I ever seen-...besides that time where bokuto almost cut his fingers off, trying to do a magic trick, but that's a story for another time. Kenma was mad, big mad. I could have died, everyone probably could have died.

The scariest part really was....when I was in Oikawa's care. When Akaashi slung my ass through the water, that's when the thingy wore off and I had to hold my breath. Oikawa caught me, he's really rough, but anyway, we were swimming really fast, then before we reached the surf- HE THREW ME IN THE AIR!! lIkE what the fuck man! I was like 6 feet above the water! "Oh my gods(mostly Asahi) I'm so sorry!! I forgot how strong I am." Oikawa said, jumping out of the water, like a dolphin and grabbing me.

"Kuroo, you and kenma need to stay a part for a while. You should also thank Akaashi." He said, throwing me on his back, moving through the water like a speed boat, with a jetpack. I hold on tightly, holding in a scream. "Right."

We flipped under water a few times and Oikawa occasionally jumped out of the water.

It was jet black outside when we stopped at the island, cause there was no fire set up. "Thanks for the ride." I say, getting off immediately, but quietly. Oikawa then flashed me a smile, yea he is really cute. "So, are you ok?" He asked, I nodded in response. Soon enough Akaashi popped out of the water, looking like a model, when he immediately ran his fingers through his hair, in a slow motion. "Um, thank you." I say to him, he gives me a soft smile. "You mean a lot to Bokuto-san, so you mean something to me." He's a fucking angel. "Are...you ok?" I ask him, worried about his tail. "Oh my- yes! Akaashi are you ok!?" Oikawa whisper shouted, going under water.

"Oikawa, kuroo, I'm just fine, it kinda hurts, but it'll heal...eventually." He says, wincing. Oikawa's definitely touching his fins.

Oikawa soon popped out of the water with sugawara. "So, Akaashi and kuroo are fine. That's great. Sooooo, my clones gave into kenma's adorableness and let him go, but, he decided to calm himself and stay put." Suga said, sighing. Oikawa let out a shakey breath and smiled, while Akaashi crawled out of the water. "I don't trust that." He mumbled.

"Is kenma alright?" I ask, I mean even though he's kinda crazy right now, but he's only crazy, cause he's crazy....about me! Of course. "Yea he's fine. Sorry about all this, so what kinda of exchange did you guys do? For the tracking thing." I think for a second but then remember what it was. "Blood, we also kissed." Oikawa gave me that 'Bitch, we know' look.