struggle struggle struggle

Noya: HEY READERS!!

Author: Henlo- ima just get straight to the point, I'm in the middle of the special and I lost ideas so the special may have to wait awhile. Sorry simpforakaaahi and everyone else who was looking forward to it!

Noya: BUuUuUuUuUut AUTHOR-CHAN KNOWS WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE ABOUT!

Author: Yes, so the next chapter will be out soon, also if you have suggestions for the next title I would like to see them.

Lev: I was really looking forward to being the narrator.~

Author: You still are the narrator- the chapter's just delayed.

Noya: I wAnNa be in the spotlight too!

Hanamaki: Is the rest of the Walmart story gonna be in the next chapter?

Author: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hanamaki: When will I meet matsun again!?

Author: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Noya: what are my powers?

Author: If I answer any of these questions It'd be spoiling-

Iwa: Not that I care or anything but when the hell is Oikawa coming back to the island?

Author: -Author has left the chat-

Lev: Not to Brag or anything, but I'm her favorite aaannd I have the answers to all your questions!

Hanamaki: oof- tell us!

Iwa:Not that I care, but I'm her favorite, but whatever, soooo you gonna spill the tea?

Lev: No it's me and I can't.

Iwa: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hanamaki: Heart been broke so many times- wAiT I THOUGHT I WAS HER FAVORITE!

Noya: Lev, it won't hurt to tell me! I won't say a word. (I'm low-key her favorite)

Lev: .....

Yaku: Alright, don't pressure him, sorry readers! But I have some possibly exciting knews! Also I'm obviously the favorite!

Lev: Author-

Yaku: Shut up Lev! Author is working on two books with her brother sooooo this book may or may not be as active as it usually is!

Lev: I-

Oikawa: Hol up- am I involved?

Yaku: How should I know? And If you are I will make sure she cancels your ass...your non existing ass.

Oikawa: I- iwa-chan!?

Iwa: What the hell am I supposed to do? This is a you problem. No one asked you to have a flat ass.

Hanamaki: fLaTtYkAwA

Oikawa: (´;д;) so mean...so mean.

Noya: DoOrKaWa

Oikawa: I- that's why I'm SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE HER FAVORITE!

Everyone: Bitch-

Suga: Alright I'm shutting this down. Noya you get to close everything down today.

Lev: ಥ‿ಥ wat-

Noya: Yes! Bye readers, until next time!!!! ✨⚡🔥🏐🧡🖤