and shawty got the fatty

Oikawa P.O.V

I think Akaashi killed Bokuto, but on top of that I think he killed Kuroo.

Everyone is so sad- and it's making me sad again! The- "Hey, how about we continue tomorrow? Plus Yahaba is sad right now as well and he needs captain. Akaashi needs time." Kunimi say's, you know what? He just misses kindaichi that's all. "Ok kunimi, Akaashi if you won't say anything now, then please just remember that he's here now and he will forgive you." I say hopefully he takes my words. I know Bokuto will forgive him, he always forgives, he was a sweet guppy.

When I was gonna leave I froze. I'm not going anywhere without Iwa-chan, but I don't wanna take Iwa-chan into the ocean either. We're staying here I guess. "Oikawa don't do this again, they need you." Iwaizumi whispered in my ear, I laughed a little cause it tickled but stopped quickly. "But Iwa-chan it's been so long, I wanna be with Iwa-chan." Kunimi's giving me that look again. "Well, how about you help? You always helped with this stuff."

Sugawara P.O.V

Yea, we should leave him alone so he can settle down. Daichi can meet the pod or something. Oh wait he can't cause I don't know what happened yet and they're probably gonna say something about it. "A-alright, I'll be going. Akaashi everything will be ok, don't worry too much, it'd make everyone sad if you distance yourself." I say, before turning into an axolotl and leaving to go to the water.

Kenma P.O.V

I would like to help Akaashi but I don't know how, he helped me with  the whole Tendou thing, I would like to help him with this. I know he killed Bokuto, from earlier where Ennoshita talked about his power's, so I'm guessing Akaashi's powers got out of hand.

"Y-" I stopped to think, maybe kuroo won't forgive him. Kuroo and his attachment to Bokuto may have something to do with this. On top of that he hates Akaashi being around Bokuto half the time. "Don't kill yourself, just imagine how everyone would feel....how Bokuto would feel." I say heading to the water as a bird.

Iwaizumi P.O.V

I would have liked to go with him, but he didn't want me going in the water- I mean he's being safe this time, but he won't leave me either. "How about we go on the other side of the island then?" Oikawa nodded and signaled kunimi to the water, I guess he's going to get Yahaba. "Hang in there Akaashi." We all said. "Me and Kuroo will come with y'all." Daichi said standing with kuroo, but Akaashi pulled him back down gently.

Wa-wait not kuroo too- Daichi was shocked at first but he didn't question it. "We'll leave you guys to talk I hope?" He said running over to me. Oikawa turned into a small turtle so I picked him up and we began our walk to the other side.

Akaashi P.O.V

There right....I should get this off- but how will they treat me afterwards? "He-hey you guys I'm sorry." Bokuto rubbed his temple. "For what exactly?" Kuroo asked. "If I....please don't be scared of me!" I yell and they jolted. "Heh, if you keep yelling you're not giving us an option." Bokuto said wiping his eyes. I'm sorry for making you cry...

Bokuto P.O.V

HE'S TALKING! OH JOY! "And ofc, I could never." I say and Kuroo was just staring, he's such a baby. OK ME TOO! "Kuroo?" I ask and he was just silent, bro. It made Akaashi upset. "I mean Akaashi you already scare me. You're always-"