somEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHET

Very much ear rape
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oikawa P.O.V
Stupid pod! Stupid ocean! Stupid stupid! Stupid everyone! I'm so angry I could cry! I might just do it! (Ok Caillou) "Oikawa-senpai." Kunimi said from behind me. "What?" I asked in a rude tone causing him to look away with an uncomfortable face.

"........nothing." Kunimi said, his turquoise and white tiger striped tail slightly lowered while he swam.

Oh Iwa-chan, why today of a- "Oh shit-" I was kindly interrupted by a turquoise and white swirl fish flying into my stomach, pushing me back slightly.

"M-ma-ats-"

"Oikawa, not gonna lie, I am glad to see you." He said, pulling me along with him, I was trying to catch my breath but couldn't at the moment. "Senpai you hurt senpai." Kunimi commented swimming past us to Kindaichi. I began breathing again and pulled away. "Where's YahabA!?" I screamed and everyone jolted. "I'm right here, why are you so mad?" Yahaba asked, appearing in front of me. His turquoise and white tail with floral swirls all over it stiffened up.

"I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHY!" Watari then swooped in. "Welcome back- captain?" He said unsure of himself or was he scared? I sighed heavily.

Matsukawa P.O.V

"I heard you guys were acting the fuck up and making a mockery of Seijoh." Damn Oikawa came back a new man, but why's he so angry? We weren't ThAt bad or maybe he just straight up doesn't wanna be here. I don't blame him, we barely listen to him and we're always teasing him. I prop my arm up on my rock, smirking. "Mockery is a small yet big word. I say....we were taking our first swim towards independence." Also known as 'we don't always need captain'.

Oikawa's whole face turned red including his neck and the top of his shoulders. Maybe I should have said something else. "Ah! Before you yell at us- why don't you tell us about your little adventure you had while you were away, I hope you had fun." Yahaba said, he just saved our tails.

Oikawa had gone back to his regular colors and smiled. "Really? Alright!" He squealed going to his center rock and everyone gathered around for story time. "If this gets boring, I'm going to sleep." Kunimi mumbled from his position on top of Kindaichi, Kindaichi looked like he was experiencing some things.

"Kunimi-chan so mean.~" Kunimi stuck his tongue out and Oikawa did the same. "Come on, we're not gonna be interested for long."
Honestly though Oikawa has the best stories to tell, after Kunimi. kunimi will have you like 'What the hell- how did you survive!?' or 'Wait you did what?' At the end of his stories. Oikawa will just leave you amazed or crying, there's no in betweens.

"Ok, ok! I had seen a dolphin and like any merman or mermaid I followed it for good fortune, which led me to kenma, he followed too. That then led us to sugawara and like any normal merperson-"

"He followed." Watari said before everyone else could say it.

3rd person

Oikawa nodded and everyone started making faces at Watari and he laughed nervously. "Then we ended up crashing Akaashi's arranged marriage thing and he was very greatful, so he ran away with us." Everyone began clapping making Oikawa smile more. "Who was the lucky bastard who he almost married?" Yahaba asked, being someone who almost married Akaashi as well.

"Terushima." Oikawa said rolling his eyes. "As we continued following the dolphin, a storm broke loose, stuff happened it was sorta scary. We eventually got lost after losing the dolphin. I take the blame for that." Kunimi face palmed and Kindaichi mocked him. "Cause you're stupid like that." Matsukawa said, pointing at his head.