This is why we can't have nice things

3rd person

Sugawara had finally come to a proper decision. His nine year old brain said that he shouldn't leave without an adult, but his tiny heart said they need help and Oikawa does too.

"I will help you find him." He said smiling. "Yes!" Kenma and Akaashi whisper shouted, exchanging high fives. "Why did you guys choose me?" Sugawara asked the two happy guppies. "To be honest, you were our only option." Akaashi said swimming off and the others followed. "Yea, Shoyo said you were sweet and a great friend." Kenma added and Sugawara blushed. "Oh, really..." He mumbled. Akaashi smiled softly.

"Is there a reason why...you're hoping to find him?" Suga asked, clasping his hands together. "Um, well as I said it may have been my fault he went missing, I really hurt his feelings." Kenma spoke sadly. "No one was looking for him, so I'm gonna do it." He said again. "Oh, don't feel bad, it may have not been your fault. Something else could have made him leave." Sugawara tried to reassure him that it probably wasn't his fault for Oikawa's disappearance.

"I guess, but the pearls even started coming out of his eyes." Kenma spoke again and Akaashi turned to give me a look. "Was there a reason for you to be mean to him? Oikawa gets bullied a lot. You didn't help at all, maybe you were the last push he needed to leave." An unfamiliar voice said floating around us, but there was no one there.

"OH MY GOD SAVE ME!" Kenma shouted immediately clinging to Akaashi and Akaashi also began clinging to Kenma, sugawara went into protect mode, even though he was also scared. "Who's th-there?" He asked, the other two guppies hid behind him. "Tehee just me! The miracle boi!" The lion fish said before turning into a guppy with red hair and a red tail to match. "Ugh, we don't know you." Sugawara said giving him a nasty look.

Kenma P.O.V

He looks like a threat to the ocean with that bowl cut of his. "Sato-" Sugawara cut him off by dragging us away from him, but he followed and it was honestly the scariest thing that has ever happened to me.

"I don't trust his bowl cut." Akaashi whispered to me. "Oh come oooon.~ why are you swimming awaaaay?~" The boy spoke to us again. "Why are you following us!? You're not supposed to talk to strangers!!" Sugawara yelled at the boy, but he just smiled creepily at us. "No harm, I'm also looking for Oikawa. As I was tryna say before, I'm Satori Tendou. You may know my bestest friend Wakatoshi-kun or UsHiJiMa, whatever you call him, he heard the little feces went missing and well, we're looking for him." The red head now known as Tendou said.

"Hmmmm- ok, ok." Sugawara said, but I still shook with fear. "Nice to meet you- now we gotta go." Akaashi said protecting me, while suga still floated on guard. "Still scared? So lame, look I may know where he is.~" Tendou cooed, slithering around us, stopping right behind me.

"Then why are you here?" Suga asked turning around.

"Cause I don't know." Tendou said laughing lightly.

"T-then why would you say that?" Akaashi asked, getting in a T-pose.

"Just wanted to trick you. Weell later losers.~" Tendou said, disappearing into mid water. Teleportation.