Hello Darkness my old friend

Bokuto P.O.V

"Where the hell am I?"I ask my self sitting up and looking around. I see the other's who are either unconscious or asleep, I really don't know. I dust the sand off me as I stand. The last thing I remember before fainting, is a small child popping out the water, then it was lights out for me.

"My body hurts the more I move. Maybe I should stay here, buuuut I wanna look around and see what else is here." I debate with myself with what I wanna do and curiosity killed Kuroo so it can kill me too. I wander off into the tree's using them as support. "This must be a really big Island."

Kuroo P.O.V

This is land, so they really did know where land was...weird where are they anyways? I stand and stretch. "Bokuto?" I say looking for him among the others, he's not here!? I'm pretty sure he was with me, I told those two not to hurt him. "...lets not jump to conclusions. Maybe he's wandering around."

I walk over to Diachi and Iwaizumi shaking them so they'd wake up. Iwa woke up first then Diachi, soon iwa looked angry and diachi was blushing, for what? "Where is that bastard?" Iwaizumi asked standing up pissed as always. "Who?" I ask confused. "The angel-I mean asshole who stole my backpack!" He yelled, kicking the sand. "I don't know! Daichi, bokuto is missing!" I say remembering why I woke them up in the first place.

"He is?" Daichi asked all types of confused. What the hell happened to them last night?

Flashback

3rd person

Daichi and Iwa kept swimming not worried about the other two stopping knowing they'd catch up with them. "Why'd they stop?" Iwa asked almost coming to a stop himself. "They're probably tired or something." Daichi said back, soon being stop in his tracks by two people. "Um hi, sorry about your ship ." A grey haired boy said bowing his head and forcing the brunette to bow his head as well.

"Why are you apologizing? Its not your fault." Daichi said tilting his head confused.
"Of course it isn't!" He said laughing nervously. "How do you even know about that? Who are you anyways?" Iwaizumi asked suspicious of the two. "We, we were near by? Yea we were. Why else would you be swimming in this weather?" The grey haired boy said ignoring his last question and making almost everything coming out of his mouth sound like a question instead of a statement.

"Why are YOU swimming in this weather? Why are you so nervous?" Iwaizumi asked like he was interrogating them. "That's non of your concern. We just wanna help you to land." The brunette said winking at Iwa causing him to blush. "Oh you know where land is? Great." Daichi said with a smile. "But I want something in return-" the brunette was cut off by the other. "Oikawa! That's not how this works!" He shouted, and facepalmed after.

The boy now known as Oikawa pouted dramatically. "But when you help someone you're suppose to get something in return." Him and Daichi said in unison. "Sugawara, even the human agrees!" Oikawa said having a temper tantrum splashing water everywhere. "You know why you're wrong about that, right?" Suga said staring oikawa dead in the eyes causing a shiver to go down his spine. "Ok, ok, but if I were to get something in return, could I have him?"