WHAT bro what you talking about man

3rd person

"So what did you guys learn today?" Daichi asked the three boys, who had made some mistakes today.

"Don't take kenma's possessions."

"Don't play games with Oikawa?"

"Change your clothes when there wet."

"Right, right. Now look at you. Bokuto you're sick, kuroo you may or may not die later, and Iwaizumi you're getting married some day." He was disappointed in the other two but not Iwaizumi, he was happy for him, secretly.

Daichi P.O.V

"We need to have multiple conversations, right now. Kuroo, teasing people is gonna get you killed toni- one day. Make sure you know the person before MESSING with them!" Kuroo crossed his arms and looked away. "Bokuto, I don't even know what to tell you, you should know better." Bokuto started pouting. "Iwa...Good job." Iwaizumi gasped. "But you shouldn't give in to temptation? I don't know, but I'm proud." He began blushing and nodding. The others glared at him. "Keep those glares to yourself."

"Can we also talk about the fact, that we all know about the Mermen and aren't telling each other?" Bokuto started laughing. "Pfff- whAt!?" He said. "WHAT? Bro, what you talkin about man?" Said kuroo, making a derp face. "Aah?" Iwa said before pursing his lips, while raising is eyebrows and looking off to the side.

"Wow, sooo, you're all just gonna...LIE to me?" I ask raising an eyebrow, with disappointment. Bokuto nodded his head yes but kuroo slapped his back, causing him to shake his head no. "Mm, alright. Be like that." I say, nodding my head. "Since you wanna LIE, you guy's can go get your own food today."

"HALT!"

"I CAN'T FIND FOOD ALONE!"

"WE'LL TELL THE TRUTH!"

I'll let you guess who said each line. This is ridiculous, apparently them getting their own food, is worse than me being mad at them. "First off, bokuto we're extremely sorry, for not believing you." Iwaizumi said facing Bokuto bowing his head. "It's fine dudes." He said smiling. "Second, yea, sorry Dadchi, I couldn't actually say anything about it, cause I didn't know how Oikawa would feel, if I told someone else." I nodded at him, ok that's understandable.

"What about you two, why didn't you say anything?" I ask kuroo and bokuto, who just sat there pouting. "I promised Akaashi I wouldn't tell anyone, it was our secret!~ Now that you guys know about them, I feel like I broke a promise!" Bokuto explained upset, him being upset is a curse. Kuroo patted his back. "Dude, bro, you didn't break your promise, they got themselves found out." Bokuto began sneezing. Right, he's sick. "I didn't say anything, cause kenma would definitely stop coming near the island if I told some one else. I like kenma. In a friend way!" Kuroo stated, blushing. Ha! "OK, I understand. Don't you think, we should let them know- we're aware of them?"

"But my promise."

"I can't risk losing a cat fish."