🎶Im an adult virgin🎶

Iwaizumi P.O.V

Me and Oikawa sat staring out at the water, he was oddly quiet. I hope I didn't bring back any bad memories. "Shittykawa?" I say and he looked over at me pouting. "Iwa-chan so mean.~" Oh he's fine.

"Could I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"I'm gonna hit you."

"Ok, ok. Ask away."

"Why were you bullied?"

There was a heavy silence, maybe that wasn't something I shouldn't have asked. "Uh-" Oikawa started, then stopped. "I really don't know, maybe because I'm an easy target or because I'm perfect and they can't handle it." Oikawa said playing with his hair.

The confidence this fool has is unbelievable.

"Easy target?" I asked looking up at the sky. "I'm sensitive. I get teased a lot about being more feminine than masculine. I cry a lot, if you haven't noticed." Well that's no reason to pick on anyone. "Were you only verbally abused?" Oikawa bobbled his head and smiled.

"No. You say 'were' as if it's past tense...Iwa-chan I'm bored." Oikawa said changing the subject! Who smiles about being abused!? He's still being bullied? I'd like to speak to those assholes!

"I don't know what to tell you, I have nothing for us to do." I responded and he leaned on my shoulder. "Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Iwa-chan.~" Oikawa sang lightly, it was so pretty, the good thing is that I didn't feel sleepy. "Were you practicing?" I asked and he nodded vigorously smiling like an idiot. "Is Iwa-chan proud? I didn't put you to sleep this time!" I smiled back at him. "Yea, yea. Good job."

Sugawara P.O.V

We finally made it back though I sped up and Kunimi had some complaints about that. "Oh and just so you know there's people and they know about us, don't freak out." Kunimi took deep breaths and ran his fingers through his hair. "Man- They should have sent Yahaba." He mumbled, preparing himself to meet a person. "Ready?" I asked and he nodded. I swim up interrupting Oikawa and Iwaizumi's conversation.

"Pardon me, Kunimi is here for you Oikawa." I say as kunimi finally popped up. "Iwa-chan, that's my friend. Akira Kunimi. You'd be the the first person he's ever seen. Kunimi, this is Iwaizumi." Oikawa said introducing the two immediately. "H-hello Iwaizumi-senpai." Kunimi said, putting his face in the water and raising it up again. "Hi." Iwa said back with a small smile. "Ooh, hugs." Oikawa said to Iwa and Iwa went along with it, and got in the water. Kunimi was shaking but he hugged him in an instant. "Oh, he likes you." I said, clapping.

Iwaizumi hugged back, then let go. Kunimi on the other hand....was glued to him. "Your friend is crying shittykawa." Oikawa slid in the water. "Kunimi, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing." Kunimi said, pulling away wiping his his eyes.

"No one cries for nothing. Spill it." I say, crossing my arms. He shook his head.