Chapter 26: Zach

* Author's Note: I attached a Youtube lyric video for this chapter and I hope you like it. Enjoy reading. XOXO *

It's uplifting to be with Xyl. Every moment felt like I was in paradise regardless of where we were. I have never felt so... I don't know, good? Like this, ever. We just met, I know. But I look forward to traveling with her again or to just simply be with her.

Think of something Zach. If you really want to be with her, do something. But what if she's busy? You won't know unless you ask her, Zach. It's like angels and demons are battling inside my mind but what should I do?

I was sitting on my couch comfortably when I heard the song played from my Spotify playlist and with that, it's like a sign from above so I got my phone and called Xyleena.

"Can I have the day with you? Nothing more that I would choose. Nothing more that I could use than a little afternoon sitting with you." I don't care if I sounded like a chipmunk but I just felt like singing to her the song I just heard right after she answered my call.

"Can I sing a song with you? Ivory and orange hues. You and I can sing in tune. We will sing away the blues. Can we write a novel too? Something beautiful and new. Tales of glory and of truth — a grander story of me and of you." She responded singing the next verse and I think my heart left my chest and went to her after hearing her voice.

"Alright, good evening Xyleena. I was just wondering how you're doing so I tried to call and now here you are singing with me. I didn't expect that you know the song." I said, still in awe. Her voice was so angelic just like her face when she doesn't have any makeup on and I miss her.

"Okay, Zach. Did you just sing it or like you really meant to have a day with me?" Here goes the downright Xyleena as I was thinking while laughing. Did she mean the part she sang? The tales of glory and of truth — a grander story of me and of you? I hope so.

"Smart and straight, huh? Hmm. Well, yeah. Are you free any day this week? I need a model for my portfolio. Maybe you noticed that photography is my hobby and I wanted to try something new by making a portfolio and you know, planning to send my work to studios that might need a freelancer."

"Cool. I'm in and it's good that you like exploring new things. I'm fond of it so I support you. What is the theme? Do you want me to wear a specific style?" She said, willing to help me.

"No theme but you can wear something comfortable, simple, and neat. It'll better to wear something that suits your personality. The soft side of yours that not everybody's noticing because of your strong aura. I know that beneath that resting-bitch-face you have is a heart of empathy, love and grace."

She simply responded, "Thanks, Zach! We can do it tomorrow already if you want to."

"I'll pick you up, okay? See you tomorrow before lunchtime. Night, Xyl." Since what I just said a few seconds ago was too much and I felt shy, I decided to end the call briefly.

"Goodnight, Zach." Hearing her voice was soothing like a lullaby. What I am feeling right now tells me to initiate. I want it to be smooth and interesting. I wanna be close to her and I feel like the best romantic relationship starts when you're already comfortable with each other. That's what I'd love to happen. To be the best of friends before finally putting a label. I hope for it to work. I'll wait patiently.