Chapter 21: Nate

I wanted to get Xyl off my mind. She's with another man anyway. I have Krish so I must focus on her. I should love her with all my heart and since we're flying business class, while waiting in the lounge for our airplane, Krish had no idea that I booked a dinner in a gazebo and luckily the resort she chose to stay in have one. It is now my turn to shower her with all my attention.

The flight wasn't tiring at all since it's just a few hours from Manila. Arriving at the airport, the man sent by the resort to pick us up was holding a paper with our names on it so we went towards his direction after getting our luggage.

The resort's about an hour from the airport so Krish fell asleep on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead to wake her up because we need to get off the van and check in. She opened her eyes immediately and smiled at me before hopping off the vehicle.

In the entrance, two ladies handed both of us complementary smoothies. Then the woman assigned in the front desk gave us the card key of our room after a few information check and a confirmation in their computer system.

"Honeymoon? You look good together, Madame and Sir. Both beautiful and handsome. Faat will assist you to your room and he will be the one to bring your luggage. Have a great stay with us and enjoy your vacation. Just call us whenever you need anything. Terima kasih!" She said trying her best to speak in English. So far the people here in Bali are polite and welcoming.

"Thank you so much! Should I marry him already? Not yet our honeymoon sweet lady but we appreciate your compliment and kindness." Krisha responded to the front desk's statement.

Alright, this is it Nate. Enjoy with Krisha and give her everything she needs. She's at the balcony of our room so I walked there, hugged her from behind and breathed in her scent. She chuckled because of what I did and turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

She's staring and smiling at me like I was the best thing that's ever happened in her life. "Thank you for going here with me baby." Instead of answering her, I gave her a peck on the lips. I took her scrunchy from her wrist and put her hair in a ponytail to have the most satisfying vision of her face.

"There love, now I can stare at your perfect face every minute of the day." I said and she pinched me while giving me a grin.

"What are you waiting for? Change into your bikini and cover-up. We'll take lots of pictures and videos, okay? Get ready babe. I'll just wait for you on the couch." She just nodded and went straight to the comfort room.

I held Krisha's hand after closing the door and we walked with hands intertwined. As soon as we got here in the seaside, she kept on hopping and spinning around, wearing her smile and breathing in the fresh air with closed eyes.

"Take it easy honey, you might get dizzy." I said while taking a video of her. She quit being hyper and covered the camera with her hand. She kissed me and took my hand.

Krish was splashing seawater at me so I grabbed her and hugged her to stop her from doing it. "Reserve your energy baby." I said while kissing her shoulder.

After swimming, I told her to have some rest and get ready for dinner in an hour. She didn't ask anything and just hugged me. I ran my fingers through her hair and when she fell asleep, I went downstairs to talk to the front desk.

"Nathaniel, baby. This is wonderful. You should've told me about this so I could've worn a dress appropriate for the moment. I love you so much." She said right after I removed my hands from her eyes.

"You deserve it. Let's eat?" I smiled, took her hand and assisted her to take a seat. We finished everything served to us because we got tired from swimming. We also enjoyed the meal and wine while having our conversation until we just realized that the plates were empty. She laughed because she couldn't breathe due to her full stomach and thanked me once again.

The sun beamed its light through the window. I woke up and found Krish beside me still asleep. I remembered last night's romantic dinner. It felt so good to set up a surprise for her. I gazed at her morning face and planted kisses on her chin, nose, cheeks, and forehead.

"Can I wake up every single day like this? Good morning love." She said and opened her eyes while smiling at me. I love you Krish and sorry if I made you feel unworthy. I'll make things right. Just please don't get tired of me.