Prologue

I was walking down the aisle and my heart feels like it's skipping a beat. I held on to daddy tighter. I smiled to the crowd and tried hard not to be distracted with the flash of the cameras.

I see my man standing in front of me patiently waiting. His eyes full of admiration. I am too nervous that I couldn't even hear the people around me. My eyes are locked on Nate. Knees shaking and tears falling.

Walking down the aisle feels like forever. One look at him, my whole life falls in line. I was able to reminisce almost everything. From the day we started talking even if we've known each other for years to the day I told him I like him to our first date to the funny days as well as to our arguments and to the nights we've been talking about how we like our house to look like and everything.

"I have been waiting for this all my life." Told myself deep in my mind while tears continuously fell from my eyes as I watched Nate positioning the ring on my finger.

As he gently held my hand, I looked up to see his face and smiled at him with my eyes still full of tears. Now it's my turn to put on his ring. I saw tears falling from his eyes so I held his hand tighter and he smiled. I know he's grateful. My man is proud of us. Yes sweetie we have finally reached our wedding day.

But before I was able to put on his ring, my vision went black all of a sudden. And the next thing I know is I am awake.

It has been 6 months since I got discharged from the hospital. For the past 3 years that I was in coma, all I can remember is my mom, my dad, and Catherine. Everything's blurry until now. I keep on getting this dream about the wedding day that they never really mentioned to me. Am I married? Where's my husband? Why did I end up being in this mess?

I feel so empty inside. I am lost and too afraid to ask them what happened. They are too concerned with my health so they don't even bother make an effort to help me remember events and people that have been part of my life. They said they don't want to push me too hard and that they don't want to cause shock to my mental health.

It breaks my heart to only know the name of the guy as Nate because I saw it in the dream countless times the moment I stepped out of the bridal car. While I was walking down the aisle his face was blurred and during the picture of him putting the ring on me all I can see is his lips as well as his teary eyes. Who are you Nate? Why can't I remember you? Was I really the bride in my dream?

The voice I hear about the reminisce part sounds like mine. The way she talked about their moments together. I feel the affection but deep inside I feel heartache because I really can't remember anything. This is frustrating.

If I was really waiting for that moment all my life, what happened? Until when will I suffer waking up from this wedding day dream? I felt so in love in that dream yet I am unsure and everything is unclear if it is even me involved as the bride.