Chapter 5- Escape

•°—the devil just helped me to escape—°•

Yuri P.O.V.

We landed safely on the ground as we jumped off the building. Thanks for the shield we got no broken bones to spare. We run to his car which is a bit far from us.

Those mysterious people did not stop taking advantage of us. They keep showering us with those bullets that we luckily didn't catch one.

"Reflekta, silvermist rain" i open my eyes after closing it for a couple of seconds and saw thousands of shards raining on the mysterious guys.

The sharp fragments didn't get us. It was all aimed to our enemies. The gunshots slowly went down and then disappeared afterwards. I felt relieved after that and seeing the car closer. Dazai got a grip on the car door and opened it as we immediately get in.

He put the key on the ignition and I got startled when I heard a loud explosion. Both of our head automatically turned to the house where we used to live, it is now burning into ashes.

I was shocked to see it slowly being eat by the fire while Dazai acted as if it was nothing. He continued to drive and the house disappeared in my sights.

My mouth was gape open as I stared back to the man beside me. He looks normal but to me, i knew he was furious. I took my gaze away from him and slouch my back on the seat.

"They ruined your house..." I said and he closed his eyes sighing. I immediately regret saying that, I thought I already finished his patience.

I feel sad for the house. It was great luxurious and very comfy even though all I had in there was bunch of bad memories, I still don't think it was right to burn it.

I'm glad that i didn't left any important things there. The bracelet i had before was still with me. I didn't wear it, i just always put it on my pocket. Like a lucky charm for me.

I looked at the window and stared awe of what I'm seeing.

"It's been a while..." I muttered. I thought my voice was low but I'm surprised that he heard it.

"What do you mean?" He said

"It's been a while since i saw what's outside" i explained. He became quiet as if he felt sorry to me. Well I'm pretty sure he's not. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere...." He said. I just sighed heavily and looked back at the window again.

God what will happen next?...

.•☾︎★—*—★☽︎•.

Dazai P.O.V.

It's been an hour or two, I'm still driving and already starving. I wanted to stop but a bit more and we'll arrived. We're going to my apartment, it was beside the sea and not in the city that's why it's a bit far from my house.

I was still confused, who did that to us. I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened earlier. There's one thing for sure who did that. Those people who wanted this "special girl". I called one of my personnel and told them to find who attacked us. I can't let them slide for that, they gotta pay for it. I need to get my revenge.