f o u r

Aerin entered her science class and sat at an empty table in the back of the room

Aerin entered her science class and sat at an empty table in the back of the room. Once the teacher entered the class, the students bowed and greeted him. He cleared his throat and greeted them back, "Good afternoon everyone. Umh... Lee Aerin?", he called, reading her name on his attendance list.

"Yes, sir.", the girl answered, standing up.

"You're going to partner up with Kim Jinhee, right here for the end of this semester."

Aerin nodded and bowed slightly before gathering her stuff. She walked to the desk her teacher pointed at earlier and smiled at the girl.

The teacher started to explain the experiment they were going to do and let them be independent in the way they decide to do it. The student started to put the security gear on: lab coat, glasses and gloves.

"Aerin.", someone called behind her. The girl turned around and saw Jeno and Jaemin at the desk behind her, "You should maybe...", he started, pointing at her hair.

"Oh yeah.", she said, touching her wrist to find her hair tie but couldn't find it.

"Here.", Jinhee said, smiling and handing her a hair tie.

"Thank you.", Aerin said before Jinhee turned back to organize the products on their desk.

Aerin looked at the hair tie and at her gloved hands wondering if she should removed her gloves to tie her hair or not. It seemed like the girl body stopped working for like three minutes before someone took the hair tie out of her hand, "Turn around.", she looked up and saw Jeno's eyesmile.

She turned around and he proceeded to put her hair into a ponytail. Their interaction caused the class to whisper and the girl earned some glares from other girls and especially one who glared at her so intensely that if her eyes were lasers, Aerin would be long gone.

"Thank you.", Aerin turned around, giving Jeno a smile.

As he went back to his seat, Jinhee nudged Aerin softly, "What was that?", she asked, giggling.

Aerin just smiled and thought to herself, 'People are really interesting here.'

a/n: what is aerin talking about? 😏 tbh the hair tie thing is cute, i want that too 🥺 plz jeno braid my hair! ik this one is short but i think it's the last one under 400 words