s e v e n

After school, Aerin went home to change out of her uniform and told her mom that she was going out

After school, Aerin went home to change out of her uniform and told her mom that she was going out. She then texted Jinhee and the two went to grab some boba before joining the other guys at the arcade Jeno texted her.

"Hey, guys!", Aerin greeted Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun and Donghyuck as Jinhee and her arrived in front of the arcade.

"Hey Aerin!", they all greeted back.

"Oh hey, Jinhee!", Jaemin greeted, being the first one noticing her. The boys greeted her too as she shyly waved at them.

They exchanged their money for the coins and started walking around, "Let's play this!!!", Jinhee grabbed Aerin's hand and dragged her to the basketball game.

"Let's team up! The losers buy diner for the winners.", Aerin suggested. They all nodded and played rock, paper, scissors to make the team.

The teams ended up being Aerin and Jeno, Donghyuck and Renjun and Jinhee and Jaemin. Luckily there were three machines so the three teams could play at the same time.

Jaemin and Jinhee were laughing and giggling, trying to shoot as many balls as possible. Donghyuck and Renjun were focused on throwing the balls. Aerin and Jeno were arguing like, "You're so slow!" or "Stop shooting at the same time as me!". As the countdown hit zero, they all stopped and checked each other's scores. 

"YEESS!!", Jinhee shouted, jumping up and down, "We won.", she said, throwing her arms around Jaemin's neck, "Oh let's do a rematch, you and me and see who's the best.", the small girl said pointing to Jaemin and herself. Jaemin chuckled and nodded.

"I bet yall Jinhee is going to win.", Aerin said, crossing her arms.

"Are you sane?", Jeno asked her.

"Jaemin is in the basketball team, he'll definitely beat her.", Donghyuck said.

"Wanna bet?", Aerin raised her eyebrow at the three boys.

"I think you have an unhealthy relationship with bets.", Renjun laughed.

"No, I don't!", she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Fine, 10,000₩, Jaemin is going to win.", Donghyuck said and Jeno and Renjun followed.

"10,000₩ Jinhee is going to win.", Aerin said and they all turned back to watch the two.

When the countdown hit zero, there were not only one victory scream but multiple, "Come on, gimme the money!", Aerin happily said, holding her hand out.

The three boys sighed and unwillingly gave her the money, "You're a disappointment, Jaemin.", Jeno playfully said to his friend.

"Don't be petty because I was right.", Aerin laughed, ruffling Jeno's hair. 

As the group walked to the claw machines, they ran into none other than Somin. Her eyes seemed glossy as she looked at the group, her eyes landing on Jeno. They both stared at each other for five seconds before Somin quickly walked past them.

"Uhm you guys go ahead, I'll join you in a few minutes.", Jeno said, running after Somin.

"That wasn't a coincidence right?", Aerin asked.

"Probably not.", Jaemin replied, shaking his head.

Renjun sighed and said, "I really hope he doesn't fall for her 'i-miss-you' speech again."

a/n: now let's hope jeno is not a dum dum