t e n

As the days passed by, Aerin couldn't handle eating at the same table as Somin anymore

As the days passed by, Aerin couldn't handle eating at the same table as Somin anymore. She couldn't handle how the girl never even tried to talk to them nicely, except Jeno or how she said that it was a 'joke' every time she said something mean, especially to Jinhee or the maknaes. So one day as her and Jinhee were holding their tray, looking for their friends among all the students in the cafeteria, Jinhee sighed as she spotted them along with Somin of course, "Let's go, they're there.", Jinhee started to walk but stopped once she didn't feel Aerin following, "Aerin? You're coming?"

Aerin's eyes stopped on Jeno, who was looking at them, for a moment before turning to Jinhee, "Let's sit there for today.", she nodded towards an empty table with four chairs.

At first, Jinhee looked confused but followed her best friend anyway, "Why the sudden change?", she asked, sitting down.

"I'm sick of a certain someone talking shit to my friend.", Aerin said, smiling at her friend.

"Can we sit here?", a voice shyly asked. 

The two girls looked towards where the voice came from and saw two familiar faces. Chenle and Jisung were standing there with their tray, the youngest was slightly hiding behind the chinese boy, "Of course.", Aerin said, giving them a smile.

"Sorry for intruding we just...", Chenle paused, trying to find the right words as he sat next to Jinhee and Jisung sat next to Aerin.

"We don't like Jeno hyung's girlfriend, she's mean.", the youngest said which made Aerin chuckle. Even though Jisung was the youngest and the shyest of the group, he was pretty honest and blunt about everything.

Jeno looked at the table of four a little confused, he wondered why they weren't sitting with him and the others. Somin's eyes followed his gaze as she smirked, seeing the four at another table. Her eyes then traveled to her friends' table and gave them a quick sign. Before Aerin could even blink, she saw three girls rushing to the boys' table, each one of them sat next to one of the single ones, having all heart eyes for them already.

Aerin rolled her eyes at how desperate they seemed and asked Chenle and Jisung, "Was Somin always like this?"

The two maknaes thought about it for a second and Chenle said, "We don't really know. When we became friends with the hyungs, they were already dating."

"She was still mean though. She got meaner and meaner every time but Jeno hyung is too whipped to see that.", Jisung said.

That afternoon, Jeno and Aerin were the only ones going to the library as the rest wanted a break from their project or work from home. He was going to ask her about the lunch thing but Somin swooped in the sit next to him and started talking.

 He was going to ask her about the lunch thing but Somin swooped in the sit next to him and started talking

a/n: ooooh is it starting? is the drama starting? 😏