t w e n t y f i v e

The weekend passed by pretty normally and a new week started for the group of teenagers

The weekend passed by pretty normally and a new week started for the group of teenagers. Aerin walked in the fancy school's hallways, spotting her friends and classmates, "Hey, guys.", she greeted with a smile, "Where's Jinhee?", she asked, only seeing Jaemin, Donghyuck and Renjun.

"I- uh- I don't know. How would I know? It's not like I know her location wherever she goes- not like I want to know because I'm not a stalker- not like I don't care about where she is, of course I care- I- I'm going to shut up now.", Jaemin suddenly blurted out, all flushed and ears becoming red.

This boy really thought he was discreet. As if Aerin didn't notice the way Jinhee and him were a lot more touchy with each other lately or how they react when their hands brushed against each other's. It was cute, made Aerin want to puke internally but also smile at their obviousness.

Aerin and Donghyuck looked at Jaemin weirdly as the boy mentally cursed himself and Renjun mentally facepalmed himself, "Let's go to our classroom, she should be there. ", Aerin said, saving Jaemin from the embarrassment.

The four of them walked to their class together, discussing the unknown results of the singing contest, "Honestly, I'm okay with not winning, I'm just glad I participated.", Donghyuck said.

"That's a lie.", Aerin chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, that's a lie.", he admitted, laughing. 

Aerin laughed, hearing his laugh but their conversation was interrupted, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!", the whole class screamed and clapped as the little group entered the class.

"Wooohh what is this for?", Donghyuck asked a little confused.

"What are you two doing here?", Aerin asked, looking at Chenle and Jisung.

"We came to surprise you.", Chenle answered and Jisung nodded happily next to him.

"You won!", Jinhee said, excitedly holding a cake in her hands.

"Congratulations.", Jeno softly smiled next to Jinhee.

"We won?", Aerin and Donghyuck asked at the same time, looking at their friends and classmates who just nodded, "We won!!", they excitedly said, looking at each other and wrapping their arms around each other, jumping up and down.

They turned to their friends to hug them too, yes even Jeno. Aerin was going to hug Jinhee but stopped when she saw the cake she was holding, "Yeah let's no make a mess. Let me put that down.", Jinhee said before putting the cake on a desk and hugging her friend.

Lunch came quickly and the group sat at their table, happily eating lunch and talking. One person was missing though. Jeno.

"Do you have one seat left for me?", a voice interrupted them. 

"Of course, Jeno.", Aerin said with a smile, removing her bag from the seat next to her for him.

"I am proud of you, Jeno-yaaah!", Jaemin cooed at Jeno, pinching his cheeks as soon as he sat in front of him.

"Aish- don't make a big deal out of it.", Jeno said, slapping Jaemin's hands away with a little smile nonetheless.

"Now that we are all good, let's celebrate the win after school.", Aerin suggested.

"Yeah with Mark.", Donghyuck blurted out, slightly blushing at the way it came out. Aerin raised an eyebrow at him, fighting a smirk, "I-I mean h-he helped us a lot so it would be n-nice for him to celebrate with us.", he stuttered out.

Aerin smiled at him and said, "You're right. So my house, after school?"

a/n: oooh i see you donghyuck, i see you 😏