PROLOGUE

Copyright © DJ_Asher, 2012

All rights reserved.

This story, "THE ACTRESS," is under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998.

This story is a work of fiction; a result of the creative mind and fictitious imagination of the author. Any resemblance to any person, place, incident and others are purely coincidental. This is an original work of the author, who thus, has all the rights that need to be respected and honored. Unauthorized copying and reproduction, either partially or fully, is strictly prohibited. Else, necessary actions shall be done in accordance to the law.

THE ACTRESS

DJAsher

Prologue

Four years ago, I was involved in a car accident. I was brought to the hospital but got very critical to the extent that I was almost put to death. It was a painful and traumatic event in my past but I'm still thankful that I was given another chance to live.

Thanks to Dr. Jarred Crisologo. Ginawa niya ang lahat para mailigtas ako sa kawit ni kamatayan. Kaya naman, I owe my second life to him.

After four painful years, Justine Patrick Salgado and I met again. I've tried too hard to forget him and how he cheated on me. Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin nawawala ang sakit na idinulot ng pangloloko at pagtataksil niya sa'kin.

Pero bakit ganun? He still has the charm that I used to love. He still has the looks that I used to admire.

Well, I admit. After all, kahit pilit ko mang itanggi... MAHAL ko pa rin siya and that never changed.

But due to my extreme desire na itago sa kanya ang totoo kong nararamdaman, nagpanggap akong mayroong Amnesia.

You think I'm a lier? No I'm not, I'm just an actress.

THE ACTRESS! Coming soon!

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading. Please vote and be a fan, kailangan ko lang ma-motivate. Also, please put your comments. Constructive criticisms are accepted, wag lang sana yung mga sobrang sakit at mapanirang puri. Salamat...