Sixteen

~Ming~

*Hi Nong, can you pick Beam for me. He is feeling under weather, and I have to leave early with the freshmen-Forth* Well the text stated P'Beam, was "under the weather", but I knew better than that 😏. I don't mind, since I had to wait for Kitty to finish his lecture before we set out on the road. " Phi, we have to pick up P'Beam. He won't be able to drive his car" I said when Kit finally got in the car. " That's cool, but can I get some food first. I skipped lunch to finish my school work"-Kit.

We got our food and headed to P'Beam's. " if Beam is not feeling well, why would Forth drag him to the resort? He is better off resting at home"-P'Kit. All I could do was smile, I guess he hasn't caught on as to why P'Beam can't drive there and has to ride wit us. " Why the hell are you smiling like that, Ming!!" He yelled, but all I could do was laugh. Now there's something very innocent about P'Kit. Explains why I was his first, he is very oblivious to these things.
" I've to help him with his bags Phi, I'll be right back" I said as I got out the car. He just nodded his head, and was busy trying to set up his playlist for the the drive.

As the elevator approached the fifth floor, I could hear voices on the other end. Next, the elevator doors opened and in front of me was Sharp, locking lips with P'Beam. To say I was shock is to say the least. P'Beam was startled by my presence , then quickly bolted to the elevator. There by the door stood Sharp, who just bit his bottom lip looking at me. " Ummm, he forgot his bag..." he suddenly broke the silence. I felt rage permeated through my veins. We all defended this guy, when P'Forth was warning him not to hang around Beam. Yet he has the audacity to kiss his boyfriend.

"Sharp, I'm a good person for not sulking you in the jaw. But best believe P'Forth would be hearing about this" I said taking the luggage from him and heading back on the elevator. "I can't help whom I'm in LOVE!!! with!!!" I heard him screamed as the door closed. There was so much running through my mind. When I got to the car, P'Beam was in the back with his shades on. " What took you so long Ming? We have to get going, it will be getting dark soon"-P'Kit. I sat in the driver's seat, watching P'Beam from the rear view mirror. He purposely avoided eye contact with me.

~Beam~

I was so shocked by N'Sharp's actions, I couldn't say a word when N'Ming got off the elevator. I was in a daze and still coming off the pain killers I took earlier on. * No way!!! N'Sharp just kissed me* I thought to myself, and every time I look up front. All I see is N'Ming judgmental eyes staring through my soul. I couldn't face him the entire ride, so I forced myself to take a nap. Then I was awoken by a phone call. " Hi Babe, we just arrived at the resort. How long till you get here?"-Forth. I looked up at Ming's GPS, and again I felt his eye balls on me. " ummm, an hour and a half..." I replied, feeling so nervous. I knew at that moment that Ming will rat me out if I don't tell Forth what happened.

Forth has already named him his successor for next year's Head Hazer for SOTUS. Hence, his loyalty lies with him. So I wanted N'Ming to know I plan on telling Forth, I said. "Babe, we need to talk when I see you in person" I said making eye contact with Ming in the rear view mirror. Then I heard silence on the other end, "Is everything okay Beam???..." Forth asked very worried. To ease his mind, I quickly replied " It's nothing that can't be sort out babe. Just focus on SOTUS. I'll be finishing my schoolwork in the hotel, see when you finish" I said. The last thing I want, is for him loose focus on what he's doing.

" Okay babe, I'll see you in the evening. Allow Ming to help you with your luggage, if you still feel tired"-Forth. I told him " Sure...", then we said our goodbyes. All I could see, is Ming mean mugging me from the rear view mirror. I couldn't face him so I quickly looked out the window. What made it even more awkward, was the fact that chatty Kit was deep asleep. I truly needed him to distract his man right now.

When we arrived at the resort, Kit checked them into their room. As N'Ming insisted on helping me with my luggage. I gulped, because I was not ready to face him alone. He said nothing, until we reached my room. " Out of respect for P'Forth and Kitty, I didn't want to make things worse than it is." He said not even looking at me. But I knew he still had on that glaring mug from earlier on. " P'Forth, is more than a senior to me. He is like family, and has always looked out for me since I was a kid. Now, I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt to tell him yourself. I think you at least owes him that"-N'Ming.

" Ming, it's not what it looked like, he kissed me off guard..." I said. He finally looked up to face me this time. " That's the more reason why you should tell P'Forth... he deserves that from you"-Ming said as he walked away. I went inside to settle in, I took another pain killer to ease my pain and also the sudden migraine I had. Then I got a text from N'Sharp that said, " Phi... just want you to know I don't regret earlier today. And I meant everything I said. Please sort out your emotions towards me. I know you also have feelings for me"-N'Sharp.

I quickly deleted the text, and blocked his number. I really need to tell Forth, I'm starting to believe he was the Secret Admirer all this while. I took a nap, after the sedative kicked in. Next, I was awoken by kisses being rained on my face. I abruptly, stood up trying to make sense of my surroundings. " Hey... calm down. It's just me Beam" Forth said turning on the light. He felt my head for a temperature , but my heart kept racing. " Are you okay, do you need anything?" He said coming closer to hug me. His hug felt so warm.

* There's no way I can tell him now. I'll do it after SOTUS. I don't want him in a bad mood this weekend. His freshmen needed him.* I said holding on tight to him. " Hahaha, you are really clingy this evening... what was it that you wanted to talk about on your way here?"-Forth asked.I bit my lower lip to calm my nerves and shook my head, " Umm, it's not that important. Just about the move...how soon can you find a new place" I asked. He tilted is head and looked at me quietly. " I actually have a confession Beam... don't get mad, but I already got us a new place. I got it the other day, but I'm glad you are excited to move 😊" - Forth. I nodded my head and hugged him again. *The sooner we move, the better*