Nineteen

~Beam~

The weekend went by so quick, we have been staying with Lam and Park for a couple of days. Today we moved into our new place. It is very spacious and has security in the building. Apparently, P'Mew's friend owns the building, so he didn't hesitate when Forth reach out to him. " We need new bedsheets babe.." Forth said with a smile. It is nice to have him back to himself. Also, I couldn't help but notice the maturity in Forth. The Forth I knew, first instinct  would have been to rush over to N'Sharp and beat him up. In fact, he hasn't brought it up since we talked about it on the beach.I'm a bit concerned frankly, I hope he is not harboring his emotions only to explode later on.

" Yea, I bought new ones. It is on the shelf in the living room" I replied.  Forth didn't let me lift a finger, he decorated the entire place by himself as I went over my field placement forms. " Babe... are you sure, you are okay with me spending spring break elsewhere and not with you?" I asked. He moved in closer and kissed me on the forehead. " Of course, we have our whole life together. I'll miss you, but you need it. It's a great opportunity for you. Besides, if I miss you I can just drive four hours to come see you 😂 "-Forth. I smiled widely looking at him. *How did I get so Lucky😊*

~Forth~

The Monday after we returned to campus, I made sure to drop Beam off on his campus.Also, had lunch and picked him up as well.Without SOTUS, that frees up my afternoons. A part of me, blame myself for this whole situation with N'Sharp. If I had made time for Beam, it wouldn't have left room for others to pursue him.That evening I called Park to meet me at our old apartment. I told Beam, I had to help Park with something. Truth is, I went to confront N'Sharp. Matter of fact, the moment we arrived in town. I went straight to his place to look for him, unbeknownst to Beam.It seems the little rant is hiding out. When we arrived-in the building we were told by security, we were not allowed in.  It is crazy how the building suddenly has a high alert security.

I went to the school of Economics, the following day to stake out for him. Again, he was no where in sight.  I asked Max, who was their moon from last year about his whereabouts, but nobody has seen him. *You can't hide forever boy, I'll find you.* The good part of this entire situation, is that it has made Beam and I closer.  I stopped by his campus today to have lunch, but somebody was not happy with me.

" ...Why!!! ...You'll leave after the competition right?"-N'Yo. I didn't know how to break the news to him. " No... Wayo we can't be there for the competition. We are leaving on Friday" I said. "But my dad said..." 😤 I glared at him before he could finish his sentence. I know the party for my Dad is on Saturday, but I want us to be there early with just the family. " Okay!!! Forth, no need for you to glare at my boyfriend like that"-Phana.

~Beam~

The rest of the lunch break was awkward after Forth and N'Yo's conversation. His little cousin was sad we will miss out on his performance. But for his sake, and preventing any commotion, I believe it's best we avoid the competition altogether. " What is wrong with your boyfriend? He seem to be back to his possessive self again"-Phana said. Ai'Pha doesn't know about the situations with N'Sharp.

I'm surprised, ole blabber mouth Kit hasn't told him yet. When he said that, Kit glance in my direction. Almost, as if telling me to let Phana in on the matter. I took a deep breathe, and narrated what has transpired between N'Sharp and I. Phana listened, unamused by what I had to say. " Didn't know the kid was bold enough to make a move like that.... it is obvious he was head over hills for you" Phana said.

I looked at him in disbelief, "... was it that obvious?" I asked. He smiled at me and rubbed my hair. " Trust me, you are not the person to pick up on cues. Everyone knew he liked you. I just didn't know he was this brave... that explains why Forth was looking for him in Economics"-Ai'Pha. My heart dropped when I heard latter of Phana's sentence. " What do you mean by looking for him?..." I asked surprised by his remark.

" Yea, I saw him on the economic campus with a few of the Engineer students and some of his old gang from high school... let's just say N'Sharp is lucky to have not shown up that day. Your boyfriend looked like he was planning on taking a life"-Phana.
Why am I now hearing about this! He never brought up the situation, so I assumed he was not dwelling on the matter. I need to talk to Forth when lectures are over.

I walked out of my campus, to Lam parked in front of my building. What is going on here? "... Where is Forth?" I asked Lam, who gave me a blank stare.
" He has some Lab stuff to take care of. So he asked me to drop you off at home"-Lam. That's odd, He didn't even text me about this? I got in the car and we drove off heading to my place. " Do you consider me a friend Lam?" I asked, knowing he didn't truly like me that much. "...Well, you are my best friends boyfriend. Even if I don't consider you a friend, I don't mind being in your presence"-Lam. Okay! That was a civilized way to say, you can't stand my ass.

" Hmmm, well... I just hope if Forth was planning something. That could jeopardize his life, you'll consider me a friend and let me in on it" I said. He looked over at me, and gave me a weak smile. " listen, I know you were aware N'Sharp likes you. You, chooses to pay a blind eye to his advances because YOU LIKE HIM TOO" -Lam. I watched him in disbelief, as he pulled up in front of my building.

" You can lie to everyone else, but not me. You developed feelings for him. Because, the Beam I met wouldn't let anyone pull one over him. And the crazy part is, Forth knows it too. He just choose to pay a blind eye to your part in this whole shenanigan"-Lam. I couldn't ought another word, rather I got out his car. And watched him speed off, without paying him no mind. *Do I have feelings for N'Sharp?*