Thirty-Five

~Park~

Coming home to Forth in our living room was a bit of a surprise, and I hate to admit it. But,Lam have been making such a prediction for a while. He might not be the most people person, but he's a great judge of character. The day that Beam defended this Sharp guy at our food court was the final straw for Lam. He has been insisting Beam had feelings for the kid. To which I'll always roll my eyes. Because, it sounded absurd to me.

I can see why one would make such an assumption based on Beams interactions with N'Sharp. Even, with N'Sharp clearly confessing his feelings during the moon competition, I still believe Beam valued his relationship too much with Forth to jeopardize it. So far all Lam is basing his conclusions on is ASSUMPTIONS! There's no concrete evidence that Beam have feelings for N'Sharp. If anything, what I witnessed was a Nong who has a crush on his Phi.

"Lam... you really hurt Forth with your comments today. You need to properly apologize to him.How would you feel, if he had told you I'm a cheater?"-I asked him as we spoon in bed. He turned around and said, "then I wouldn't be with you"-Lam. He said that with no hesitation or consideration. I couldn't help but wonder if I heard him right. I turned on the lamp, "... Wait, did you just say you wouldn't be with me??" I asked, still stunned by his response.

"Yea... if Forth, came up to me and told me you were cheating!!! I'll leave you in a heart beat" he said with little to, no expression. I swear, just when I think I have him figured out. He finds new ways to surprise me. " So my word, would hold no weight to Forth's? Is that what you are saying?I asked, starting to feel a bit annoyed by the lack luster of a response he just gave me." Park, I've known Forth since diapers. He has yet to reveal a flaw that would render me to doubt him. Besides, he wouldn't go making false claims about things that isn't true. That's not in his nature"-Lam.

I pondered on his words, I honestly thought Lam had feelings for Forth when I first met them. Truth is, Forth might be the only person Lam had truly cared about since childhood. Their friendship has transcended into some sort of brotherhood. To the extent that, there are things only Lam can say to Forth. The crazy part is, he values Lam's opinion. Hence, why he is torn apart about N'Sharp and Beam.

"I got with you knowing your personality. You are blunt and at times find it hard to let others in. I believe that's the case with Beam. You think he is not good enough for your best friend. But I hate to tell you this, Forth can't do better than Beam. That guy really loves your friend. So unless you have tangible data or information to back up your accusations.I'll advise you to stop accusing Beam of something he hasn't done..." I said. Turning off the light and heading downstairs. " Where are you going?"he asked as I was walking out the room.

" I WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!!YOU DONT DESERVE TO SLEEP NEXT TO ME AFTER THAT COMMENT!!" I said with a smirk as I walked away. Within less than 5 minutes, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Next, I was covered with a blanket with Lam nestled on top of me. " hahaha, you hate sleeping by yourself. Yet, you make such remarks?"- I said squeezing him in my hug.

"Arghhh, not too tight Park!!! I'm sorry I said I will break up with you okay!!"-Lam. I kissed him on the forehead. He acts so tough, but he is truly a softie who loves to be cuddled to sleep. I slipped my hand into his boxers, " are you ready to take me again?" He nodded his head yes. I shook my head no, " use your words Lam" I instructed him to say. "I'm ready for you Daddy 😉!!!" Lam said seductively. I put him over my shoulder and smacked his bum as I took him upstairs. To which he squealed "Shhh!!!!...🤫"I motioned him to be quiet.

~Forth~

It's bad that my relationship is in shambles, but I was kept up by Park and Lam fucking all night. Shit!! I know they take turns, but is sounded like Park was the one topping all night. I got ready, met them downstairs. " Good Morning Forth!!!Did you sleep well" Park asked, obviously feeling rejuvenated from all that sex they were having. I rolled my eyes and said, "what's good about the morning? You two kept me up all night". He laughed, then said " Good morning babe. As Lam descended the stairs, I can tell he was in a bit of pain.

Lam smiled and his boyfriend and sat the dining table across from me. " I know you said not to speak about you and Beam's current situation..." he said glancing over at his boyfriend. " I just want to apologize about my comments yesterday. In was insensitive and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings"-Lam. I was so shocked, I got up and felt his forehead to make sure he was feeling okay.

He swat my hand away, " stop!!!... do you accept or not? Because, he said he won't fuck me if I don't apologize!!"-Lam. Oh!!! And there he is!!! " hahaha, you are unbelievable Lammie. Well I accept, but based on that duck walk. You might want him to take some time off fucking you." I said and he threw food at me. Lam really loves Park, for him to apologize. He tried to make light of it, but I knew he meant it.

~Park~

A week went by without us going to the med campus for lunch like we used to with Forth. Honestly, I don't think I've seen him with a phone lately. He has Ben so occupied with games week. He signed himself up for almost every sport activity that would be going on.i honestly see it as a way to deflect from the real issues at hand. The week long events start today, and I noticed Phana and his gang setting up the medic tent. I looked around, and there was no Beam in sight. *is he not participating in the medic team*

I walked over to them to say hi, since Lam and Forth were in the locker room getting ready for the tug of war game. " is it awkward for me to stop by?" I asked Phana. He laughed, " No, we are part of the medic team. You can stop by anytime. Besides, I've been meaning to get in touch with you. We need to get Beam and Forth back together" Phana.

I guess great minds think alike. " That's why I'm here, truth is Forth hasn't been himself since. How about we all meet at the bar on Friday after the events. We can start by getting them to be around each other" I said. We ended up hashing a plan. " Although, Beam doesn't want to admit it. He is hurting... but you need to talk to your boyfriend"-Phana. " Don't worry, Lam is on board too" I lied. Truth is, he would have opposed the idea, but I know this is a good thing for Forth.