Chapter 10

Eva

I woke up feeling refreshed. Vick and I went to bed early last night to give my body and brain a chance to recover from all the training. But I was thankful for it. I felt confident. I'd been training intensely with Micky for the week, and Vick's lessons yesterday really made me feel like I was ready.

Although thinking about the fact that I had to see Ty again today made me nervous. I shuddered uncontrollably and looked to see Vick was already out of bed in the shower. I go the bathroom, deciding to join in.

"Baby" his eyes light up when he sees me.

"Don't worry, I'll behave" I smile. We wash each other off, promising not to get too frisky, but I can't help myself. I'm nervous and only his scent calms me.

I bend down and take his already hardened cock into my mouth. I take him in inch by inch as I feel him tense and groan. I use my hands to grip him at the base, stroking up and down while I suck lower and lower on him. I can't take his full length in, he's too big. But I try my best, with my hand working up and down as I lick and suck in slow, tortuous motions. I feel him getting close as he tries to push me off, but I wave his hands away, sucking harder, my hands now cupping his balls until I feel his seed hit the back of my throat.

I continue to suck him until I slowly feel him soften before I stand up and look at him. His eyes are glazed over as he takes my face into his hands. He briefly turns me over and pushes me against the wall while my hands shoot up in front of me to hold me steady.

He moves lower, kissing down my back with his mouth breathing onto my core.

His fingers trail lightly at my clit before he inserts one, then two fingers in, working them into me.

"Still. So. tight." he breathes into each word as his fingers rotate into me. He places his lips on my pussy, inserting his tongue in and my hips involuntarily push against him. He moves his hands from my clit to my waist, holding me in place as his mouth goes wild on me.

He bites lightly on the outer folds, moving to the nub, before he goes back in, moving one of his fingers into me, a slow assault with his mouth and hands. He rubs my sensitive spot and I scream instantly, cumming all over his face in the shower as my legs give out. He catches me before I fall, turning my body towards him while I see a smirk on his face.

"That was.."

"I know" he says cockily. He grabs my face, looking into my eyes, "Eva, I know your introduction to this was in the worst possible way, and I know you're still hesitant on sex from what you've experienced. But I promise you once we're done with this piece of shit, I will worship your body until every last trace of him is erased from you"

I smile at him before I peck him on the lips. This man, his actions, his words...I think I love him. I think. Shit. I can't let it go there yet, not until we deal with Ty.

We finish washing each other off before we head out and get dressed. We head downstairs to the clubhouse while I finish up breakfast and everyone eats.

Vick's phone beeps. He looks down.

"I have the location. 10th ave and 90th street. There's an old bar that he wants us to meet at. I'll text the rest of the bikers we have with us to circle the area. There's a few clubs with locations close there so they can scope out the place."

He turns to me, "Eva. You and I will walk in. We'll have 2 guys in the bar. Tommy will have the car parked outside with Stitch keeping a close eye on security and surveillance. Hammer will be posted outside one of the buildings with a few boys from the other club in tow. He'll shoot from above if anyone tries to take you."

"I'm ready and I trust you all" I say.

We all head out and head towards the bar.

I'm sitting with Vick at one of the tables until I notice his body stiffen. I turn and I freeze. I see Ty with another guy with him, assuming he's the messenger, approaching me.

I try to breathe deeply to calm my nerves, but Ty moving to sit next to me makes my stomach flop and I feel like I'm going to throw up.

I look around, there aren't many people in the bar, and I don't know which men here work for Ty.

"Hello Eva. I've missed you so much." He says, leaning into me, placing a kiss on my neck while I pull back. His hand coming up to grab me by the throat, "Now now. You know better than to behave like that".

I look at Vick and he looks like he's about to murder someone, but I give him the look that it's okay. He didn't want me so close to Ty, but I had convinced him back at the house to let me do this or else Ty would know something's up.

"Ty. I don't have time for the fucking games now. You can do this pussy shit later. I'm here to collect."

It was my idea. Vick wanted to tell the fucker off immediately and take me home. But I convinced him to at least take the money and let Ty think he won. I was hellbent on revenge. I knew how much Vick was against this plan, but he also knew how much I needed this to calm my nightmares. I wanted to let Ty suffer. I wanted to let the bastard think he got away with it. Think that he would have me again, only to watch his face as he realizes we played him. That we took his money, and that he would never get me back.

His messenger pulls another large envelope from his coat, handing it over to Ty.

"The rest of the money is there.". Vick grunts as he takes it.

As I make a move to step out, 2 of Ty's men come into the bar holding up guns, asking everyone to leave.

I tense up.

Ty starts laughing at me as he speaks, "Now Vick. I know you are a man of your word. Your reputation precedes you, but I couldn't' take any chances with this one." He takes a gun and puts it to my head as he escorts me out of the bar. I see Vick clench his hands in anger. I look at him, nodding, giving him a signal that I'll be okay, but I know this wasn't part of the plan.

The plan was as Ty was escorting me out, Hammer would take the kill shot to the head as I run. We were expecting him to bring more men, but what we didn't expect was him handing me off to one of his guys to sneak me out through the back.

The bar had another entry-way that we weren't aware of.

Ty moves with one of his men towards the front, while one of his men drags me to the back and sneaks me into a black car while I look at Vick, anger boiling in him. I know he doesn't have enough time to call Hammer and let him know about the plan change.

As I'm led behind, I get pushed into a black car and my hands and feet are bound. The car takes off, before it makes a quick stop further down while Ty gets in the back after being driven up by a different vehicle.

He looks at me while I'm tied, smiling, "Well well Eva. It's been awhile since my dick got this hard seeing you tied up for me. We're going to have to make up for lost time"