Epilogue 2

Vick (2 years later)

Our little girl Bellona, or Bella for short as we liked to call her, was growing up to be a beautiful, strong girl just like her mama. We picked the name due to its meaning - latin roots for Goddess of War. It was fitting to see her presence fight through two dark souls and bring so much light into our lives.

We could tell she would be a handful with the buys and we knew as soon as she would be old enough - Micky, her Godfather, would be training her well just like her mama.

Eva went back to the fight club, but as a partner rather than a fighter considering she had another life in her hands that she needed to be strong for. She still took training classes with Micky daily, and helped him run his extra training club on the side.

She was in charge of the self-defense courses geared specifically to women, which was perfect for her. Instead of her past being a burden to her, it became a story she told women to give them hope - to fight back - to let them know that they too can fulfill their dreams and escape their demons.

I was so proud of my two girls.

I stayed with ROD of course, and was still on missions for extractions, but was more careful to try to avoid some of the more dangerous ones, although Eva was understanding that this was part of who I was and that sometimes, the club needed me for the dirty stuff.

I also felt okay to leave her when she was with my brothers. I knew she was in good hands.

Our house had been completely finished at this point, and it was nice to actually host family gatherings with the club brothers, Micky's trainees, and Eva's fight club friends outside of the clubhouse and in an actual home. Our last Christmas was one of the happiest memories I've ever had, my heart felt so full.

"Bella baby, I love you so much, you know that?"

I whispered into my daughter's ears, hugging her closely to my chest as I look to the kitchen and see Eva cooking with Mick and Danny.

They were both over at the house today for lunch. We had doubled our wealth in the last two years, especially with the taking on of what Ty had left behind in NYC. We even sent a few of our men to see what he had in LA.

A few of Ty's older gang members were pissed and we threatened that they either leave or get killed. But unsurprisingly, some of the others were actually happy he was no longer their leader. They knew he was too brutal for his own good and many of the men were like me - broken souls looking for a family that got sucked into the wrong brotherhood.

Nate, Danny's VP, actually went out there and became a sort of their leader. It was good to see the club expand across the two coasts and a lot of the LA groups there took a liking to him, happy that they were dealing with him vs. Ty, and happy to see that we wouldn't be encroaching on their turf.

I take baby Bella to the dining room and place her in her seat, motioning for Danny and Micky to head over while Eva brings the food.

I smile as I look around the table and for once realizing, I now have a true family.

**A/N Thank you all so much for getting to the end of this book! It is on the shorter side (was expecting it to maybe be a bit longer, but I could always do that for the next book in the series), but it just felt right to wrap it and not prolong something just for the sake of it. My other book in the works will most likely be a lengthier read for those who are interested. Diversity is key right? Thanks again so much and I will be posting you all very soon!! 

>> Book 2 of ROD "The Banker Biker" is now live in my stories! <