Chapter 16

Vick

These past few weeks with Eva have been incredible. We've been forming into a routine. She's been staying with me while she still trains with Micky, and he's helped her with some of the financials now that she has all that extra money from Ty. I gave her the full $500K. It's hers afterall. I want her to be independent, to have whatever she wanted.

I love her and I can't believe how lucky I am that she is in my life.

I catch her briefly today, noticing she looks a little off.

"Eva are you okay?"

"Yeah just a little sick that's all. I'll go to the Doc's if it continues later today, just in case"

I nod. I head over to Micky to check up on Eva's progress.

"She's great man. She is really mastering all the art forms. She's been an incredibly fast learner. We just went over her funds, gave her a few investment tips so she should be all set for some time"

"Thanks brother" I mention to him.

"Eva, we still have a few more warehouses to check that were Ty's, if you need anything. Call me." She smiles at me while I bring her in for a kiss.

I leave and spend the rest of the day taking a look at the last 2 warehouses that Ty had on the map. We got extra cash, weapons, some drugs, enough to add an extra $3 million to our total club wealth.

We shipped the drugs off to another club who deals with that. We usually stay away from the drugs and deal more in the weapons. Mutual respect among the groups in NYC means we give the others any drugs we find, and they give us the weapons.

After a long day, I head back to the clubhouse and go up to my room.

I open the door and see Eva on the bed.

"Hey baby, you feeling any better?" I go to her and kiss her on the lips, holding her close to me. God I love how she smells, how she feels against me. I'm wrapped around her finger. I would do anything for her."

She stills a bit before she looks up at me.

"Baby. What's wrong? Whatever it is, I'm not leaving you. I love you and I will take care of you no matter what. You know that right?"

I push a piece of her hair that fell on her face behind her ears as I lift her and put her in my lap.

"Tell me. Did you go to the Doc today? Is everything ok? Do I need to put more ointment on you?" I smile as I lean in to kiss her.

"Vick...she sighs as she pushes herself on me and kisses me like this is the last time I'll see her.

"Baby...you're making me worried. Please tell me if you're okay"

"I'm pregnant."

I still against her body. I try to take it in. I know I haven't said anything and I'm trying to process her words so I don't fuck this up. I hate the fact that this fucker still haunts her life. That she will now have to face another memory of him even after he's dead and in pieces.

"Vick, did you hear me?"

I pull away from her, realizing I haven't said anything.

She looks scared.

"Baby, I love you and no matter what you decide to do, I will be here for you. I am SO sorry about this. About not being there in time, about you having to face your demons again by having a constant reminder of---"

"What are you talking about?" She pauses, looking at me utterly confused.

"The baby, Eva. I will love that baby like it's my own. I will never leave you and I meant that. You are safe here."

She pushes away from me and stares up at me slightly confused before her face lights up as if she remembered something.

"Vick, the baby isn't Ty's. It's yours. I know we never spoke about it...but he used a condom when he...um...hurt me."

Now I'm confused again. I look up at her, and then remember the first time we slept together. Fuck. I forgot to use a condom. How the fuck is that even possible. I've never forgotten before, but this woman has me in a daze.

But I remember clear as day. I was so overwhelmed with her presence that I didn't think to grab one. I don't know how I was so stupid. And now I have forced this woman that I love into a predicament that she doesn't deserve.

"Eva, baby. I am so sorry. I completely forgot to use a condom. I am so incredibly sorry after everything you've been through to put you into a situation like this. I've never forgotten before. Ever. Whatever you want to do I'm here for you, fuck. This is the last thing you deserve.

"Vick, you don't need to apologize, it's okay. I'm keeping the baby. And you don't have to be a part of his or her life. I completely understand. I came into your world and caused so much damage already. Please don't feel obligated like you have to take care of us. You and your brothers have done more than enough for me and I can't thank you enough"

"Wait a minute Eva. I never said I don't want the baby! Are you kidding? I love you. I would kill for you, I would take a bullet for you. The fact that I can spend the rest of my life with you and our future child would make me the happiest man in the world. Unless you don't want me..."

She interrupts my words with a kiss so deep, that I forget where we are. Her hands are roaming all over my body, pulling at my clothes, trying to get me as naked as possible.

I grasp her hands, "Baby are you sure? Are you all healed? Are you ready?"

She looks at me, desire in her eyes, "Vick, it's been so long and I want to feel you again and I swear to God if you treat me like fine China and don't fuck me like I deserve, I'll handle it myself"

She smirks as her hand travels down inside her pants, my cock already springing to attention.

** We are so close guys! Please don't forget to like and follow for Part 2 of the Ride or Die Biker Series!**