chapter 1 Date night

Blossom's POV

Tonight is me and Brick's 2 year anniversary. Since the battle we gotten closer as a couple. "I can't wait to show him my new dress, it will blow him away!" I squealed aesthetically. As I'm curling my hair, Bubbles knocked lightly than she poked her head through my door. "You ready for the big date night, Blossy?" she questioned. I felt my cheeks and ears grow red.

" OH MY GOD, BUBBLES WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!?!?" I screamed at her. Bubbles giggled " I mean the date with Brick, and I bet he's very excited to see you in the dress." I was getting calmer and I giggled "C'mere I want to give you a hug!" I had an evil smile. Bubbles ran for her life " WHAT HELL NO , DONT YOU DARE HUG ME. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO!!" Bubbles screamed as she fell down the stairs. We locked eyes and trusted in laughter.

Brick's POV

I was putting on my hat as Butch opened my door, "Hey, Ginger head. I just got done eavesdropping on 'yo girlfriend and Bubbles." He put on a smirk.

I asked " Why?". He laughed " I was bored and I can't stop laughing at BUBBLES falling down the stairs" he laughs. I turned shock " BUBBLES fell down the stairs?!?!?" I laughed.

It was about time to go get Blossom. "Butch ,Boom deuces!!"

I yelled. "Bro I'm gonna drink yo red bull!" Boomer yelled back.

I stopped in place, and flew towards the kitchen and scaring Boomer half to death. " I'll take this, thank you Boom. Now if you drink one of my red bulls, I will fucking cut off yo head!" I snarled. Boomer looked pale and gulped "o-okay I-I'll leave them alone, Brick no need to get crazy!" as he slowing backed away.

''Bye Boom. GREEN BITCH!!" I screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!?" Butch growled back as he jumped from the railing and floated down to stare me dead in the face. ''Watch the cry baby while I'm gone, okay?" I asked sternly. "Fine, but you owe me something when you get back!" Butch smriked. I flew out the house smiling and cracked open the red bull and before I took a swing a bug flew in my mouth. "Bro, really? That's FUCKING disgusting!"I screamed.

That's it for today but I swear I will get back for it! Next chapter is the adventure to blossoms house and what happens as she finishing getting ready!! (⊙_☉)(⊙_☉)