Are we back or lost the battle pt.2

Hey guys sorry I was gone..well let's go‼‼‼‼‼‼

Boomer's POV

I looked at the water and leaned closer to the water. "Bubbles....I did that for you..." I said a tear fell from my face. I jumped into the water. ~Theres no use for me in the world....what I had in the world doesn't even want me here.~ I thought and begins to create electronic pulses in the water. "BOOMER!!!!" A voice called out and the voice was Bubbles. ~Bubbles...why is she here?~ The water around me began to make a ball. I soon was floating in a ball of water. I let put a pulse that evaporated the water around my body. I saw Bubbles looking at me, with a happy expression on her face. "What do you want?" I asked. "For you to come back....they're worried." She said floating down towards me. "Why didn't they find me instead of the person who terrified of me?" I said, as cold as my heart is. "Because I'm the only one who can see you." She said. "How the fuck did you see me?" I never cussed unless something was wrong with me. She took a step back and looked at me, I looked back at her with the hardest look I could give. "I control water and I can see where you were through the waterfall. Boomer please come back they're worried." She said sad. "LET THEM WORRY AND LEAVE ME ALONE, I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO SAVE YOU AND THE OTHERS. BUT....BUT.......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I said and flew up in the air, leaving Bubbles on the ground.

Bubbles' POV

Boomer flew up and I watched him. I felt my heart drop. "Boomer I'm sorry for being a big baby, just stay out of trouble." I said, making sure he can hear me. I flew back to the house. I walked in the door to see Brick unconscious on Blossom's lap. She looked so happy, but now my true love is gone. I started to cry lightly. "Bubbles.....he'll come around, don't worry." A voice said, hugging me from behind. Butch had the sweetest face that made me smile. "Go get some sleep." He said and I nodded. I walked up to my room and saw Boomer's jacket on my bed. I quickly placed it on my chair and laid in bed. Tears were falling off my face down into my pillow. "Sou-nd pr-oof room." I weeped. "Soundproofing room." The house computer said. The room was sound proof, I started bawling hard. I cried til I feel asleep. ~Boomer....plz forgive me~

Butch's POV

Bubbles walked up to her room and I looked at Brick and Blossom. I smiled and went to call Babe. I walked over to my phone. "Butch!" The professor called me. I ran into the lab. "WHAT, IS HE OKAY?!?" I asked worried. I saw Blake sitting up with a bloody nose. "He's not responding to anything. I don't know what to do!" The professor said and slapped Blake to get something. Nothing happened. My eyes widen as I saw a dull expression on his face. "What do you think happened?" I asked terrified. "When they disconnected his heart I think they took his soul." The professor responded weakly. I thought back to when Him was the person that we trusted. "No...no... No...no....FUCK!!!" I roared, making Brick fly in. "WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!" He asked quickly. "He isn't in there..." I gritted through my teeth. "What how do you mean?" He asked. "His soul is gone and we have to get it back." The professor said. "Butch get babe and Buttercup here." Blossom said softy. I looked at her and calmed down. I sighed and then I called Babe.
Hello?
Hey Babe, we need you and Buttercup to come back.
Buttercup's not here, but what's wrong?
Wheres Buttercup?? Is she okay
?!?!
She's not since she's in labor.
But how she's 4 months!!
No when we left, I saw her stomach grow and she was in a lot of pain. I took her to the hospital and they said she's nine months.
What?!?!? Hold up.
Okay....I guess
I put the phone and yelled.
"IM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!" Blossom looked worried, "WHO IN THE HOSPITAL?!?" she asked. "Buttercup!" I quickly grabbed the phone.
Hello?
Yeah I'm still here.
What hospital?
Heh....you finna be mad, Townsville hospital.
Okay il-- YOURE HERE?!?! YOURE SO DEAD! SEE YOU SOON.
Bye.
I hung up the phone and flew to the hospital. I walked in and heard her scream. "What room is Buttercup Utonium in?" I asked. The nurse looked at her screen. "Room 215." She said. "Thank you." I said and ran to her room.

TOO BE CONTINUED!!!!