On my way !!

Hey ButchxButtercup here, here's the new chapter ENJOY WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR Y'ALL (≧∇≦)

Blossom's POV

Brick called. "Hey, Bunny. I'll be there in about 20 mins. See you soon!"

"Hey Red, okay see you soon!"

I ended the call. I walked to Buttercup's room and knocked. "Yo, who is it?" She called " Big bow! Can I borrow some makeup and a chain?" I asked and opened the door. She looked at me and stared at me, eyes widened and everything."Blossom, I LOVE THAT DRESS WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!?! Buttercup got up and spun around me, gawking at my dress. I giggled " Remember when Bubbles took us shopping?

You said no but she took me to Hot topic and we saw it. I bought it to wear on my date with Brick."

My dress was a black slit dress with pink outline. Skulls on the tail of my dress. My hair dyed dark pink with black ends. "Where's your emo makeup and can I borrow your death chain?" I asked. "Oh." Snapping to realty "Check in my cabinet in the bathroom." She pointed to her bathroom. I walked her bathroom, opened the cabinet and saw a pregnancy test box on the top shelve. My face blushed and turned to Buttercup. "What is it, Big bow?" She turned. She qasped and flew in the bathroom grabbed the box. Stunned I quickly sat next to her. " What's that for ?" I asked breathless. "Okay plz don't TELL NOBODY!" She pleaded. "I swear I won't." I responded, sticking out my pinky. She sighed, shook my pinky and came clean. " Me and Butch h-had sex three weeks ago, u-unprotected! " She screamed in her pillow. I gasped, than I quickly calmed down. "What happened Buttercup?"
Brick POV

I've tried to call Blossom, but she didn't answer cell. I'm gonna try one more time. ~ring, ring, ring, ring~ "Hey, This is Blossom and BRICK!!!!!! Hehehe call "us" back later." I hung up and knocked her door. I waited 10 mins, so I went to get more money and find a fancy restaurant.

Me : well this is a blow ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Brick : SHUT UP BUTCHXBUTTERCUP!!! ((FIREBALL EYES))
Me :Well damn Brick, you're being a bitch and its getting annoying! ((Sucks teeth))
Brick : ((stops and blushes)) W-well ..........
Me : Brick don't worry I got you. ((Smiles)) SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, SORRY ABOUT BUTTERCUP AND HER PROBLEM (⊙_☉)