Darkness falls

Brick's POV

The only thing I remember is kissing Blossom then black out.~Whats the hell is happening to me? ~

A laugh flew by me. "Awe, looks like my little son is confused." The voice giggled. "Who the fuck are you -wait did you say 'son'?" I asked. "Hahahaha, come now you don't remember you're second mother?" The voice asked sadly, yet playful.

~Second mother?~ "Wait!!! HIM!!!!???!?!?" I screamed. "Looks like you've figured it out, of what a shame." Him said.

"Where the fuck am I?" I growled. "Oh, you're in a dimension in your brain. I've taken over your body and im planning on using you for total control over the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA " Him laughed insanely.  ~ What the hell is this guy's problem?~ "Wait.......when were you able to get control over my body?" I asked curiously. "Oh, that's right..... remember when you were flying over the first and a bug flew in your mouth?" He asked sneakily.

                          ----------------------------------FLASHBACK--------------------------------------

I flew out the house, cracked open the red bull and even before i was able to take a swig a bug flew in my mouth. "Bro, really???That's FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

                        ----------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------

  " YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTURD.. THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I WILL FUCKING RIP YOUR  BEATING HEART OUT WITH MY BARE HANDS AND CRUSH IN FRONT OF YOUR CORPSE!!!!!!!!'' I yelled furiously.  " Oh, Bricky. That's the funny part, you'll never give your body back." he said coldy, showing no emotion. "tch..~fuck is he planning to do something bad with my body now?~" I grunt. "BUT FOR NOW WATCH AS YOUR BODY HARMS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!!" he smriks evilly. I stiffen up at his words. ~ SO THIS IS WHAT HE PLANNING ON DOING FIRST?!?!??!?"~ 

Blossom's POV

Brick stands up and hugs me. I hugged back than he looks in my eyes and kisses me. That's when i sensed a dark aura around him. I pulled back and saw his eyes were grey and no soul in them. "B-Brick a-are you o-okay?" i asked nervously. " Oh Blossom, His great but not in control anymore." a voice said, the problem is it came from Brick buts it not Brick's voice.

 "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HIM?" I screamed.

HEY BUTCHXBUTTERCUP HERE HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER CLIFFHANGER BLOSSOM KNOWS THATS NOT HER BAE BUT ITS COMING FROM HIS BODY AND MOUTH SO HOW WILL SHE SAVE HIM OR HERSELF FROM THE PUPPET BODY? TUNE BACK FOR MORE TOMORROW !!!! ALSO NEEDS HELP FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO COMMENT WHATS YOU WANTS TO HAPPEN IN IT AND I WILL CHOOSE FROM THE COMMENTS AND PLACE THE WINNERS IDEA IN THE STORY AND GIVE THEIR NAME AND CREDIT IN THE STORY (( IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY)) SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME. COMMENT IDEAS TO HAPPEND AND I'LL CHOOSE THE BEST ONE! BYE!!!O(≧∇≦)OO(≧∇≦)O(≧∇≦)O(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)