THIS SHIT END NOW!!!!!!

My POV

The pack flew to him's home. Butch's heart grew in hatred, fear, and doubt. Boomer was terrified, Bubbles grew some courage but was trembling in fear. Blake was listening to the thoughts of his comrades. (( yes Blake has brain reading powers))

Butch's thoughts

"What will happen to Babe and Buttercup? I'm thinking of the worst. Brick's gone but knowing him. He was brought back and his mind and heart are two different sides of him."

Boomer's thoughts

"Will we be able to save Blossom before its to late? I really hope so cause it will destroy Bubbles not to mention Buttercup. Dear, god
Please let us get there in time to save her. I BEG YOU!!!!"

Blake's thoughts

"I better not read Bubbles mind. I would break down." I thought. I know she's a crybaby but now is the perfect time to bust out crying! I really hope we get
there fast"

My pov

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A powerful scream let out. "BLOSSOM!!!!!" The group screamed and flew faster then the speed of light. Butch busted through the wall and saw Blossom on the floor, Brick standing over her with a energy ball. Boomer, Blake, Butch tackle Brick to the ground. Bubbles flies over to Blossom. She checks her pulse and sighed in relief.

Boomer's POV

"Blossom!" Butch screamed. We tackled Brick to the ground. "Ugh get the FUCK OFF ME!!!" Brick roars. He did a capoeira spin and kicked me, and Blake in the chest. Butch knows how to deal with capoeira cause he is the one who taught Brick. Butch grabs his leg and filpped the other way to the wall. Brick used his hair as a extra weapon. His hair shaped into a whip and hit Butch in the head. "FFUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Butch screamed out. Brick pushed himself up and dropkicked Butch in the chest. "Ugh.....you bitch." Butch said. Blake and I jumped on Brick, Blake punching him in the face and chest. Me holding his arms and legs in place. "Get off of MMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!" Brick roared and his demonic arua blew me and Blake off and to the ground.

Blake's POV

We're losing and his powers were mutipled as him got control over Brick's body. "Bubbles get her out of HE--" I was stopped by Blossom floating in an evil arua. Bubbles was laying unconscious and had an mark on her neck."BUBBLES!" I flee and check her pulse. ~Shes still alive good.~
I look at Blossom and everything about her is wrong.
Her hair was black. Her eyes were Pink and Red. Her skin was pale and she had sharp fangs. I freaked the fuck out. "BRO, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!! THATS A FUCKING DEMON NOT A HUMAN!!!!!!!" I scream. Butch flew and hit me, back first. "Ugh.......fuck." I groaned. Butch was knocked out and blood poured from his chest. Boomer was pinned under Brick and Boomer was twitching hard.

I flew full speed at Brick and rapidly punch him in the chest and head. He blocked a few but I got the advantage, I'm the faster puncher in townvile. I knock Brick out and looked for Blossom. "Wh-where she g--" I was punched in the stomach and coughed up a lot of blood. Brick was up and had an evil arua that made me shiver. His canine teeth grew to fangs like Blossom's. ~THEYRE DEMONS NOW!!!~ Blossom walks up behind Brick and stares down at us. "Look at them Brick, to think they're our brothers and sister. Knock them out and we'll finish them." Blossom said wicked. "With pleasure." Brick smiled and cracked his knuckles. I try to move but in a spilt second I was knocked out cold.

Blossom and Brick's mind

Brick