DEATH BATTLE PT.2

Brick'sPOV~bricks mind

"What do you want with him?" Blossom screamed. "Oh should, I tell her about my plan or should I stay quiet?'' him asked. "LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS, YOU GAY ASS BITCH!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING WITH HER , SO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!" I screamed. "Oh, what an attitude my son has wIth his mother." him said acting appalled. "GRR.... YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING MOM, YOU FUCKING TRANNY!!" I snarled. Him looked sharply at me and shove me to the floor. "Listen here you little bitch, I control your body. I can make you kill yourself. Cross me and see what happens." Him said sternly.

((Gulps))~Blossom, please have a enough sense to run away!~
Blossom's POV

"Why are you doing this Him?" I cried. "Because this little fucker is too carefree so I'm gonna to ruin his life." Him said joyfully.

((Steps back in fear))~ What is he planning to so to me?~

Brick's body soon tackle me to the ground. "Aaaahhhh!!" I screamed in agony. "Heheheheheh....... Looks like its began." Him giggled. I struggled to break free of his grasp. Brick's hand pressed on my neck, choking me. ((Gags))"B-brick h-he-help me!" I cried. I managed to scratch his arm. "AAHH!" He yelled and quickly let go of me. I got up and hyperventilating hard. "HIM, LET BRICK GO NOW YOU BITCH!!!!" I screams furious. "Hahahaha ,no I need him for phase 2 of my plan." Him laughed.

Hey ButchxButtercup here
I'll update later thus week
My father dies so im sad........love you guysO(≧∇≦)O