Chapter 14

All tiffany can think about is who was calling ethan, was that his girlfriend or someone else?

Ethan comes walking in the door around 7:30pm "hey" he smiles.

"hey"

"how have you been?"

"i've been fine"

"good" he walks over to her kissing her on the forehead.

"what have you been up to all day?"

"just been out running errands" he sits down next to her.

"oh okay" she looks down at her feet "to be honest something is bothering me, it's been bothering me all day"

"tell me what's been bothering you"

"well this morning, that person calling you who was that?"

"it was a friend"

"are you sure?"

"yes why?"

"i don't know"

"do you still want things to work out between us?"

"honestly i do, i miss you"

"so just say that next time"

"okay ethan, i'm still in love with you"

"come here" he pulls her closer as she stands and sits on his lap.

he leans in kissing her on the lips as he grabs her ass squeezing it. he starts kissing on her neck as she grinds on his lap.

"lets go to the room" she stands grabbing his hand leading him to her room.

she closes the door behind them as he takes his shirt and pants off.

She removes her shirt and shorts then gets on top of him and starts kissing him again. he slides his hand into her panties massaging her clit. she moans as she grinds against his fingers. She pushes him back onto the bed then lowers his boxers and starts jerking him off. she starts licking his tip to tease him.

"fuck" he groans.

she speeds up her pace as he grabs the back of her head pushing her mouth down on his dick. She goes at this for a minute as he groans. she then gets back on top of him sliding her panties to the side and starts riding his dick.

"mmm" he groans and starts playing with her tits as she bounces up and down. She does this for a few more minutes until they both cum and she lays down next to him.

"fuck i missed you" he says.

"i missed you too" she smiles and kisses him.

———————————————————————

A week later

Tiffany is laying down on the couch waiting for the call from the doctors as jasmine sits and waits next to her on the other couch.

"So just a question, who would you want the dad to be?" Jasmine asks as she eats some pizza.

"really?" tiffany gives her a look.

"hey, i just wanna know, i'm curious"

"i honestly don't know"

"where is ethan right now?"

"he's at work, he'll be back later on"

"oh okay" she sips her drink "also have you told mason you're pregnant yet?"