IDV |( Various Character X Reader ( Tiny What?)

Various Character X Reader ( Tiny what?)

A sound of loud rustling and sound of something breaking echoes the whole manor, the young ( occupation ) stumble down from her bed as she tried to understand what was the sound was about. She groans as she took her coat from the rack as she slowly made way to the dining hall where the sound was from.

" what was the sound all about it was 5 am in the morning people" she almost whisper shout when she reached the dining hall, the whole dining hall was mess up with smoke few coloring on the floor, glitters which she didn't want to think where it came from. The big group of people inside the dining hall eyed her with pleading looks, her eyes travels from her friends she can note. Emily was standing on the middle with Vera, Aesop was trying to get rid of the smoke, as William cough really hard , Luca and Victor standing right on each other side of the room and oh yeah the small kids around the floor too like Ema, Patricia, Naib, Eli and Andrew.

The young girl had to take second look to make sure she wasn't dreaming, there on the floor sat children who seems to be around 4-5 years old. " y/n well ms. Nightingale gave us something to try but then it explode and now here we are" she slowly took the young Gardener on her hand, the young cute gardener only squeal in delight the rest of the group stared to panic when the kids slowly crawl away on their own.

" so you mean few of our friends turned into babies?" you asked as you yawn, you slowly took the sofa place as you sat on the long velvet chair. William was now holding Andrew on his arms as the small cute grave keeper kept pulling his hair " Omg don't pull" he said as he tried to pry the hands of the young child from his head.

" I'll ask Ms. Night angle about this" Aesop was fast to call out everyone's attention, you eyed him as you noticed he already has Eli on his arms this view is clearly adorable and this whole situation is somehow fun. You thought as you yawn once again before you heard something, with curious eyes you turned around seeing the small naib on the floor with his elbow pads.

" someone take out his elbow pads that's dangerous" it was too late when the young child launches himself on the floor before hovering away with reflex you jump out the sofa and landing on your butt you grab the young Naib. You sigh as you hold the young child in your arms the sound he was making his rather cute, you eyed his as you notice his vibrant green eyes looking at you.

" would you mind taking care of him?" Vera asked you as she was holding the giggling Patricia on her hand, you eyed the child in your arm as it was playing with the button of your coat you groan as you slowly stood up taking him with you " Fine please ask Ms. Nightingale about this" you said as you slowly walked back your room.

When you reach your room you kick the door open, as you placed the young toddler on the bed much to your concern he was playing with his clothing and his foot which made your heart thump really hard " ughh stop being too cute" as you took your towel before entering the bathroom for a really quick bath. You tried your best to be fast as possible one because you just literally left a baby on top of the bed alone , two you need to check on his asap with that in mind you opened the door widely.

And just in time the young Naib was almost falling on the edge of the Bed " careful" you grab him, he squeals in delight with the new found situation, you pulled him back to your arms as his arm automatically claps on your shirt " you really are something " you said as you eyed the baby, he only giggles as he touch your cheeks blushing brightly you smiled at him.

" well at least I can have fun with you while you are like this" you nodded as you took your coat back, walking down the dining to get something to eat and probably find something to feed this baby. When you arrive in the kitchen not all people were present but baby Eli and Aesop was already there, the child Eli sat on the table counter as Aesop was cooking something you took the time to place Naib right beside Eli as the two squeals and giggles playing with each other.