IDV | Eli Clark X Reader ( No Sign )

I am really sorry for updating really slow, there is so many things to be done and I am really full at the moment I was still working on 4 more stories at the same time but they will also take some moment to be published. I am still open for request so drop me a comment or a message thank you so much and enjoy reading. 

NOTE: Words in ( open and close parentheses means you are using sign language to talk)

Eli Clark X Reader ( No Sign )

" wake up y/n, you have a match this morning" Luca was gaudy and hasty to wake you up, it was 8 am in the morning and the whole manor was already awake well except you. You eyed him a bit before embracing the large pillow beside you, he mentally groans as you show no interest of waking nor standing up. Luca wasn't please to see this though it was like this every day.

" you do know we will get in trouble if you don't get up now we need to prepare for the match and eat breakfast" he sigh as you just stayed there in bed, he was someone who respect other people's personal space but it was entirely different when the case involves you. He took a profound breathe before taking grip of the heavy blanket; he pulled the blanket rigid as you were expose in the bright and warm sunlight.

You eyed him annoyed but he gave you a death glare in return, you groan as you realized he won't be budging unless you wake up and do what he wanted you do to, and with that in mind you slowly sat up as he took the brush on the stand before gently grooming your hair. You groan but let him do what he needed to do; he was like a brother to you of all people in the manor only Luca can stand you, there are few people you can work with but Luca was entirely in a different level.

The reason is simple; you don't speak that much even the happy go lucky acrobat and the all so well joyous gardener can't keep a conversation with you. You yawn as you felt Luca gently brushing out the tousled parts of your hair, he stood silent as he did so. When he was finally done he gone to our drawer taking off specific clothing, you let him do what he needed to do again you are all comfortable with him after all.

When he finally found good matching clothing he swiftly handed it to you before taking the bath towel, you slowly stood your way before walking in the location of the bath. You took the time to take some plain color undergarments as Luca sat on the bet tidying your bed and some scattered papers on your table.

You took a really quick bath and speedily went out the bathroom, when you reach the foremost bed room Luca was there standing smiling at you. He took the brush once again as he started brushing your wet hair, the two of you be seated there for few more minutes as you two waited for your hair to dry. After this he smiled liking his accomplishment. You just gave him a yawn before standing and following him out to go to the kitchen.

" I'll cook you breakfast since there are no left overs earlier" When you two arrived in the kitchen, he was fast to take his job quietly as he was preparing some pan cakes with chocolate dips. You just sat on the table waiting for him to finish cooking but not long you head soft footstep approaching you with curious eyes you slowly eyed the source of the sound.

Then unexpectedly you come face to face with one of the few people you get along with, Eli stood there with Popo sitting comfortably on his shoulder with the new face in the kitchen you nodded at him acknowledging his presence. It was true he was one of the few people you get along with but this is not the only reason, he was a very reliable team mate you already lost count how many times he help and save you in your matches.

He was also very kind and gentle with you, like Aesop you prefer being alone and not being in the crowds Eli understand this and well respected your decisions. He comes in time when you needed someone to accompany you; because you don't speak often the two of you usually just hang in the library and read until you fell asleep. That is how you slowly started to like the seer; he didn't change since the very first time you two met. He was still the same loving and kind seer you ever meet, next to him was Luca who was like your brother.