IDV | Eli Clark X Reader ( To Love and To Protect)

Eli Clark X Reader ( To Love and To protect)

" hello Eli" the very first word he heard after being in a coma for almost 1 month, a girl with ( your hair length, your hair color, your hair style ) stood in front of him as she balance the tray on her hand. With a warm smile she eyed him waiting for him to speak up, Eli's mind was black he felt warm by just looking at her and he felt his heart beating so hard but he cannot remember her?.

" hello who are you?" with the sound of his voice, the normal glee on the female slowly fade, the words struck her like million needles it pains her to the core. With a sad smile she took all her courage to speak to him with thoughts in mind " I am y/n one of the survivors here I was the one in line in taking care of you but suddenly and surprisingly you woke up" she sadly smiled at him, Eli noticed that her smile slowly change into sadder one but he wonder how he can notice this even so he was not trying?.

" I see thank you, y/n" the name from his mouth sounds different his emotions is different and yet he can hear his own heart beating hard inside his chest. His head suddenly hurt so much he hold it tight as he groan in annoyance where he tried his best to think whoever he wanted to remember " my head??~!!! it hurts" with the sign of distraught y/n eyed Eli " I will go get Emily" with that she dash out the room as she tried her best to find the doctor.

Eli groan and grunts as he notice that few flares of memories flashes inside his mind, he groan as he tried his best to control his emotions " what? Who? Why?" the male ask continuously as he hold his head in pain. " what am I even doing here?" with one final question the door burst out open seeing a familiar Doctor on the door. " Eli are you alright?" she question him with concern before taking some syringe to calm his nerve down. When she was done, Eli slowly falls asleep Emily slowly turned to y/n who was distraught by the situation.

" Emily,~!" with a sad tone the doctor waited for her to continue " he cannot remember me" with that y/n tears falls like fountain, all emotions she kept inside his chest burst into the room as she cling to Emily who supported her with her might. Y/n and Eli has been in relationship for few months now, ever since she came in the manor Eli took liking of the new survivor thinking that he was only doing those stuff because he care about her as a friend. But soon his feelings shows truly as not for just a friend but more than being a friend.

They took days and weeks slowly learning each other's personality and everyone in the manor were beyond happy about it. Eli was the happiest the happiness he never felt before he took this road was given to him like a present with a ribbon. He was happy. But one match, Jack accidentally hit him hard when he was trying to run away from the ship. His fog blade reached Eli in no time as the male falls down from the second floor of the ship.

And with that Eli was in coma for almost 1 month now, y/n never left his side when he was in the coma. She took extra care of her lover hoping that he will wake up and come back to her once everything is fine. She prayed everday for his safety for his recovery and when all of this happens he " Eli " cannot remember her?"

The exhaustion took toil of the female, but she never wanted to be out his side she wanted to make sure that when Eli woke up she was there to greet and take care of him but this situation was nothing in her idea or in plans. " Emily what should I do?" she cried as she hugged the doctor, Emily only gently pat her head as she tried to calm the crying girl.

" give him some time, he will recover soon" Emily tried to sooth her crying friend, she also hope that Eli will remember the girl. Because she knows well how deeply inlove y/n was with Eli and their relationship shows how they truly are into each other. With one last pat Emily slowly supported y/n to stand up, " take some rest for now I will take care of him " with that the girl nodded earning a pitiful smile from the doctor.