Chapter One

"NNNOOOO!!!" I heard Isaac yell causing me to open my eyes.

But as i did something felt different and when my eyes open no one saw I did. But as i began to stand up I looked down and saw that my body was still there. But I was standing up looking down at myself.

I looked around to see everyone crying and Petter past out not far away. And as I knelt down next my own body and touched my hand. It moved, like it was still me in it.

"Scott... she moved..." Isaac said causing Scott to let go of Kira and running right through me and to my body.

"We need to get her to the hospital..." Scott said and Isaac pick my up body and him and Scott began to run off. And i stood there watching them and I then look at the friends around me. But they couldn't see me.

As I looked at myself, I no longer had brown hair, it was blond. And i had wings, black like a bat. I fell like I read this on the beastiary. Oh my god... this is what Peter was talking about. I then ran in the direction Scott and Isaac ran off in.

And as i did my body began to come off the ground. I way flying. I knew they where going to the hospital so I made my way there. And just as I figure out how to land and was on the ground Scott and Isaac ran up with my body. I then ran inside with them.

Even thought they can't see me I'm going to figure out how to get back in my body. Right when they ran in Dr. Dumbar was the first one the see them and the blood that was running through my shirt. It didn't take long for them to take me away from Isaac and Scott.

"Where's Melissa McCall?" Scott asked at the nurses running around.

"Third floor burn unit..." one of them said as she ran past him. "Isaac, stay with May and don't talk to any one..." Scott told him before running off and Isaac followed my body.

I didn't know where to go so I just followed Isaac and I watched then pull him back from the operation room and made him sit in a chair so I ran over to him. I didn't know what to do knowing I could comfort him. I tired to touch his hand only to send cold chills throught him.

That's when I heard my mom and Scott came running up. And she had tears running down her face. Making me feel bad. I'm making everyone around me hurt, and there's nothing I can do about it. All I get to do is set back and watch everyone suffer. My mom ran right up the Isaac.

"What happened to my baby?" She asked him. But he just shool his head no. That's when Dr. Bumdar walked out.

"Melissa, she's in a comma..." He said getting right down to the point.

"What!?!?" She screamed. And i saw them starting to move my body. I didn't know if I should stay and watch them hurt or go with my body but i half to so I stayed. Mr. Dumbar walked off just as all my friends ran up.

"What happend?" Liam asked and Isaac stood up.

"None of this would have happened if you would have just left her to be happy!" Isaac yelled at him with pure anger.

"This would have never happen of you never came back!" Liam yelled back at him. The halls where empty only us.