3

It was after school, Renjun forced everyone to hang out with him.

Then, that same damn person came up to the group.

"What do you want, you ignorant bastard?!" Chenle asked he was already pissed enough. Chenle and JIsung were just arguing before he stepped in.

"Oh, is the couple fighting? Might as well break up and it will give me a chance to marry my precious Lele," he said, with a big grin on his face.

"Oi, fuck off, nobody wants you," Renjun said, taking his belt off.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I wear belts for a reason. Not because my pants don't fit my small and perfect waist, but it's to beat ass with it as a Hispanic mom would. That's how I was raised, sadly I left my chancla at home and my rice paddle is also at home, but it's for rice, not to beat that nasty ass of yours," Renjun explained.

"Now, get out. You are ruining everyone's days, not to mention, Chenle. It's obvious that he doesn't want your ignorant ass here. So, go on, cry to your mommy or daddy, and see who the fuck will listen to you," Renjun snapped, scaring the boy away.

"Thanks, ge," Chenle squeaked.

"Finally, that rat is gone," Renjun said, with a huge sigh.

Then, Chenle got a call.

"Again?" Jeno spoke.

"Yes, sadly, hold on just a minute," Chenle said, causing everyone to sigh.

"Mommy? What is it?" Chenle asked.

"We got a call from Mr. Zhu, he isn't happy that his son almost got beaten by your friends," His mother's gentle voice spoke.

"So?! I didn't even agree to the marriage," Chenle said, his tone becoming harsh.

" I know, but it was your father's. He thinks that he already thinks that he's a perfect match," His mother said.

"But....I-I h-have..." Chenle tried to lie, but he wasn't sure.

"I already have a boyfriend!" Chenle spoke, everyone heard him. Until they saw his fingers crossed together. 

"You do???" His mother said, in surprise.

"Y-yeah, I, uh, just didn't want to tell you b-because I'm bisexual," Chenle spoke, he hesitated with the answer he has already said.

"Um, mommy, I got to go, I'm with my friends and I won't be back till later, bye," Chenle quickly spoke. After ending the call, he heavily sighed.

"Chenle, our baby, our goody-two-shoes, our baby dolphin, LIED TO HIS MOM ABOUT A BOYFRIEND?!" Donghyuck spoke. 

"Hyung, I didn't know what to do! Let my parents sell me off to some other rich Chinese man's son because he is so-called, perfect?! No! Besides, Lele is off-limits to everyone! Except for my parents, and... maybe my future significant other," Chenle said, shyly at the last part.

"We know, We know. But, HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO GET YOU A BOYFRIEND?!" Renjun yelled, shaking Chenle's body.

"Hire one I guess," Chenle said, shrugging. 

"Bruh, what if they do something to your innocent virgin ass?" Donghyuck said as he slapped Chenle's ass.

"Yah! Besides, I like my innocence, I don't go wasting on it when I was 15," Chenle spat back.

"Aish, can we just stop, and procrastinate on this conversation later. I'm bored and I want to do something," Jeno groaned. 

"Okay, let's go to the Mall, it will be fun," Renjun said with a bright smile.

"I'm still going to rent a fake boyfriend," Chenle said, teasing a pout at Donghyuck.

"Rich ass, spend money on better stuff, like your look," Jisung spat.

"Actually..., Since Jisung is going to say that, he is going to be your imaginary boyfriend," Donghyuck said.

"What?!" Chenle and Jisung yelled at the same time.