18

When Donghyuck came home, Mark was already home because of his shoes. 

"Markkk," Donghyuck said, knocking on the door.

"Markkkkkk... I'm pregnant," Donghyuck spoke.

"Mark, I'm not mad, come out you introvert fuck," Donghyuck spoke, he heard Mark opening the door. Donghyuck brought him to a hug, Mark hugged back.

"So you aren't mad at me...?" Mark mumbled.

"I'm not mad, don't worry," Donghyuck replied, he stroked Mark's hair. The two stayed in that position, for a while before pulling away from the hug. Donghyuck showed him, then threw it away because it was pointless.

Renjun looked at NoMin and gave them the 'give me my money' look. The two sighed, losing to their crush. Chenle snickered, Jisung rolled his eyes. Everyone left the couple alone, while they all went home. 

"Jisung, I don't want to go home today..." Chenle begged as they reached the house.

"Don't worry, I live nearby. Anything happens, you have the watch I gave you, right?" Jisung said, patting Chenle's shoulder.

Chenle pouted at Jisung, who continued to smile at him.

"Now go, your family must've missed you," Jisung said, putting his helmet back on.

"See you," Jisung spoke, bidding goodbye to Chenle. Chenle waved goodbye, he walked into the house, hesitating.

Chenle entered into his house, ignoring the 'fiance' on the couch.

"Mom, I'm home," Chenle said.

"Where have you been?" His mother spoke, quickly running to him.

"I was at a friend's," Chenle said, giving a blank look at his mother. 

"You should've called us, I almost called the police to find you," she said, caressing Chenle's cheek. Chenle avoided eye contact.

"You know we care for you," she said, in a sweet and gentle voice. 

"If you would've cared for me, then you would've stopped everything for my supposed future," Chenle spat.

"CHENLE," his father's voice roared.

"I will talk to you later, go to your room," He spoke out of anger.

Chenle listened, he went into his room. He sat in the dark, he pressed on his watch three times, waiting for Jisung to arrive. Someone walked in, his supposed 'fiance'.

"What do you want?" Chenle asked.

He smirked, pinning Chenle on the bed. He quickly covered Chenle's mouth preventing anything from the parents. Chenle tried to fight it off, but the 'fiance' was too strong for him.

The 'fiance' began unbuttoning Chenle's shirt from Jisung, Chenle tried his best to scream. Nobody heard him, tears fell. Then, a doorbell. Then, a shout.

"SOMEBODY GET HIM," A voice screamed, his father. The door was busted down. It was Jisung.

"What the fuck-?" the 'fiance' spoke. Jisung punched him in the face, then Jisung pushed him off of Chenle, grabbing the younger.

"Come on princess, we don't have time," Jisung spoke, making Chenle's heart race. Jisung broke out of the window since he got corned. Jisung carried Chenle like a bride, jumping off the second story like a badass. 

Jisung ran to his motorcycle, putting Chenle on it. The two drove off back to Jisung's place. After they quickly disappeared into Jisung's apartment, losing Chenle's guards, Jisung helped Chenle button up the shirt.

"There, you look so much better," Jisung stated, making Chenle's heart burst. Jisung locked his windows and doors, so nobody could get in the house.

"I'm sorry," Chenle said.

"No, sorry for breaking down your door," Jisung apologized, giving a smile.

"By the way, what happened?" Chenle asked.

"Oh, your dad answered the door, so I accidentally punched him. I realized that I got the wrong guy, I tried to find your room, and I saw him. So, I did what a person would do to a rapist," Jisung spoke.

Chenle began sobbing, Jisung brought Chenle into a hug, letting the boy cry on his shoulder for hours. Jisung notified their friends, who got extremely overprotective, and aggressive. 

"I think I got there too late," Jisung spoke, breaking the silence.

"No, you were fine. It could've gotten worse," Chenle said, hugging Jisung tightly once again.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight, I'll make sure to keep you safe," Jisung said, Chenle nodded, the two went to sleep on Jisung's bed.