24

Time Skip...

It was finally the end of the school year, Mark graduated as his friends and family watched him with bright smiles.

Donghyuck didn't attend because he was at home, tending to their newborn kids. Of course, Donghyuck would not bring them to the beach, he would leave them in his parent's care. Donghyuck was afraid that his newborns might catch a cold or something worse. (Because newborn babies haven't taken any health shots yet. They don't have a strong immune system yet.)

"Okay guys, we are meeting up at my house. Make sure you pack everything because we are going into the water, going to be in the sun all day, etc. We can drink, except Chenle and Jisung. Any questions?" Renjun spoke.

"Uh, what time should we be there?" Jaemin asked his boyfriend.

"Oh, let's meet early in the morning, 7 is okay," Renjun said.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow," Chenle said.

Chenle walked with Jisung to his bike.

Jisung looked like he wanted to ask Chenle something important, but he did. He wasn't sure if it would be a good time at the moment.

"Lele..."Jisung muttered.

"Hm? What is it?" Chenle asked.

"Can I have you for myself during one of the nights at the beach?" Jisung asked.

Chenle was shocked by what Jisung said.

"You don't have to say yes, you can agree or deny at any time, I won't force it on you," Jisung said, getting on his bike with Chenle. Jisung was flustered because it would be their first time.

Chenle noticed his red ears.

"Sure, if I change my mind, I'll tell you," Chenle said, wrapped his arms around Jisung's belly, as the two drove off. Jisung may have malfunctioned, almost crashing into another car.

Jisung went back to focus so he could drive them off safely.

After dropping Chenle off at his place, Chenle thanked him.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Chenle said, with a smile.

(Usually, my school ends on a Wednesday, so it would be Thursday tomorrow for them.)

"Alright, bye," Jisung said, driving off.

Chenle told his parents about their trip, and his parents agreed only if he would be back home on time before the wedding that Chenle knows that would be crashed.