29

Jisung woke up with his friends banging on the door, Jisung got up to go see who it was.

"You two... didn't do anything last night did you?" It was Renjun.

"No, what do you mean?" Jisung asked.

"Then why are you half-naked?" Renjun asked.

"It was hot last night hyung," Chenle spoke, he got up walking towards the boy, all of them were tired.

"Alright... but you two are too young for anything, got it?" Renjun said, pointing his finger at both of them.

"Yeah," Jisung lied, closing the door. Chenle hugged Jisung, earning a kiss on the head from Jisung.

"I like you Lele, but I know we can't be a thing," Jisung spoke. Chenle stayed quiet, Jisung continued. 

"But when we can, would you be mine?" Jisung asked, his fingers played with the ends of Chenle's back hair, he hoped that he would get the answer he wanted.

"I'm not sure... if that would be possible any more even if you are gonna crash my wedding..." Chenle spoke. Jisung's heart dropped.

"I see..." Jisung said, letting go of Chenle.

"Where are you going?" Chenle asked.

"Breakfast, I'm hungry," Jisung spoke softly. Chenle didn't understand why, but he felt as if Jisung suddenly became cold to him. Was it because of his answer to him? Probably... Chenle could feel himself losing the one that had been on his side for a long time. 

What can he do? He doesn't know? Pretend like everything is okay?

Mark woke up, with the one he loves in his arms, sleeping peacefully. He had an urge to give the boy kisses on his face, telling him that he is beautiful no matter what. Mark pushed Donghyuck aside, he didn't deserve such a beautiful boy who put the effort and love into birth out his own children.

Mark faced the open side of his side of the bed, staring into nothing.

Mark knows where his boundaries are, and having any of his arms around Donghyuck shouldn't be one of them. That's what he does, keeping everything to himself.

Jeno and Jaemin woke up to their little bottom missing. Going into the kitchen, they found Renjun cooking for Jisung. Chenle wasn't there, which was odd, because Chenle and Jisung are usually there together eating and chatting.

Jeno and Jaemin ate breakfast waiting for Markhyuck and Chenle, but Chenle said that he wasn't hungry, and Mark ate by himself. Donghyuck was the last to eat, he had a massive headache out of it though.