13

After the movie, Renjun got Pocky out, for them to play the pepero game. They all had to be in partners, but Renjun goes twice. 

Markhyuck went first, Donghyuck being the confident gay, tried to bite as close as possible. But, Mark bailed out as quick as the flash. Noren, then Renmin, but so far Renmin was winning with the shortest.

Jisung grabbed Chenle by the waist. Chenle, who was shocked by this action, his body froze. Jisung put the pocky stick in-between his lips, pushing the other end for Chenle to bite.

Chenle bite down, he was a bit suspicious, but he tried to ignore the feeling. Renjun told them to start, and Chenle immediately tried not to get Jisung's face close to his. Jisung bites down on the pocky stick, going closer and closer, his arms on Chenle's waist. Chenle clutched onto Jisung's shirt, he didn't want his face close to his.

Jisung got close enough, to win, with only a tiny bit of the pocky bitten off left. Jisung let go of Chenle, who did the same.

But, Renmin still won, because Renmin ate it all the way, even kissing. Of course, Jisung respected Chenle's space, but at least they were second place.

"Now, let's play 7 minutes in heaven," Donghyuck said, with a huge grin on his face.

They went in, by groups one by one. 

Markhyuck went in it first. At first, it was quiet, like really quiet. But, Haechan got bored and began arguing with Mark. After their 7 minutes were done, Mark was extremely pissed at Donghyuck. 

"Man, can't you both last even a minute being together without fighting?" Renjun spoke in an angry tone. 

"Nope, I was bored," Donghyuck giggled, earning a glare from Mark.

Mark sighed heavily, then Jeno and Renjun went inside together. Renjun and Jeno were just chilling in the dark, nothing much, so did Jaemin and Renjun. Chensung on the other hand, the two were just asking questions to each other, thinking about life with each other.

At the end of the night towards the morning, they finally went to bed. Renjun forced Mark to sleep next to Donghyuck because Jaemin and Jeno already claimed to sleep next to Renjun. Chenle doesn't mind switching for them, but Renjun said no because it would ruin his ship, obviously.

"Hyung.. can I hug you?" Donghyuck asked, with a cheeky smile on his lips.

"Fine," Mark mumbled, he scooted closer, he pulled the boy close to his body. Mark hugged Donghyuck to sleep.