12

After the school week was over, Renjun was planning another thing for everyone to get along, but this time, he is going to make everyone try to fall in love with each other, or at least get Nomin to agree that he should join them.

"Guys, sleepover, tomorrow night, crash at my place," Renjun said, taking his apple juice, sipping on it. 

They all agreed, meeting at 6 pm.

The next night...

Chenle snuck out of his house again, running to Renjun's, which was a far distance. Anything to escape family dinner with the Zhu's. He said Jisung, with his things, hitching a ride with him.

The two both arrived at Renjun's.

"Did you snuck out of your house again?" Jisung asked, taking off his helmet.

"Maybe," Chenle said, avoiding Jisung's eye contact.

"Here, I'm worried for you," Jisung said. He handed Chenle a watch bracelet.

"What's this for?" Chenle asked he could feel his heart beating quickly. 

"It's good for couples to communicate from far distances. But, this isn't for what you think it is. I made a code for us. 1 tap: pick me up. 2 taps: help me. 3 taps: I'm in major trouble, please pick me up, I'm scared," Jisung said, giving him a piece of paper for the code.

"Thanks," Chenle said, putting it on.

"I have my own, so, just give me a tap, and I'll be there for you," Jisung said, with a smile. The two went inside, the others noticed their matching bracelets watches. 

"Guys, I finished making dinner, come," Renjun said, with a smile.

The group all ate Renjun's home-cooked meal, enjoying every bite of it. They watched a movie after that, but Donghyuck's phone interrupted them.

Renjun paused the movie, so Donghyuck could talk.

"Yes?"  Donghyuck called.

"Hey, why aren't you answering my text messages?" The voice was heard through the phone. Donghyuck sighed heavily.

"For the last time, I was using you. Get that through your thick skull, besides, you weren't even that good. I expected a bigger dick, not a 3 inch. I'm blocking you, and get out of my life," Donghyuck spat. He hung up, blocking the number.

"3-3 inches?!" Chenle said, his face red.

"Chenle, I-I was talking about subway sandwiches, he bought 3 inches, can't you believe that?" Donghyuck lied, everyone knew that he was actually talking about dick. 

"But you said-," Chenle said, but he got cut off.

"Chenle, you are just imagining things, let's finish the movie, okay bubby?" Donghyuck spoke, as the movie when on again. 

"Wow, nice save," Jaemin whispered to Haechan.