23

"Hey bitches, I have an idea. We should go to Chenle's beach house for the summer after Mark graduates. Besides, it would before Chenle's trouble with marriage, and hopefully, the baby would be born a bit earlier so we don't have to rush his ass into the hospital," Renjun said.

"Oi, shut up," Donghyuck spat.

"Yesh, that's possible," Da Eun appeared.

"They are coming out on June 1st," Da Eun said, with a cheeky smile.

"Da Eun! You silly baby, don't start spilling weird things again," Doyoung spoke in a worried manner.

"But it's true," Da Eun said.

"I got it from Alyn," she spoke.

(You little fucker! Did you go through my Google Notes because I can't remember anyone's birthdays again?!?! Plus my past books?!)

"Who?!" Doyoung asked.

"My imaginary friend who is an old virgin lady," Da Eun spoke. (Next on my murder list)

"Well, if what Da Eun says is true, then yeah, let's have fun at the end of the year," Renjun said with a cheeky smile.

Donghyuck sighed. Mark walked Donghyuck to class, being the good father of the child in his belly. Many other men began flirting with Donghyuck, still unaware of the child inside of Donghyuck's belly.

Chenle wondered why Jisung had been helping him for a long time, is it because they are friends? Or, if he feels the same way Chenle feels?

But, Chenle wasn't sure. To him, they only acted like friends. Nothing else, just friends.