Extras~

Ages: Da Eun is 20, Mi Sun is 15, Jia and Hua are 7.

Mi Sun tiredly carried Jian Jia, as she walked with Ji Hua. Jian Jia just injured her ankle on the park playground and they walked there, so Mi Sun had to walk her to the hospital. Mi Sun also forgot to get her phone, luckily her situation isn't urgent.

"Does it hurt too much?" Mi Sun asked Jian Jia.

"It still hurts, Jie, but it's okay because I'm strong!" Jian Jia said, making Mi Sun giggle.

"Okay, you'll be fine," Mi Sun spoke. Then, Mi Sun spotted someone she is familiar with since birth.

"Unnie!" Mi-sun called out, and the car stopped.

"Eh? Oh my god! Sunnie!" The voice called out, getting out of the car.

It's our 20-year old Da Eun!

"Who is she, Jie?" Ji Hua asked.

"Uncle Doyoung and Taeil's daughter," Mi Sun said, making the twins go, "Oh..."

"What's wrong with her?" Da Eun asked.

"She hurt her ankle while on the park playground," Mi Sun said.

"Okay, come, let's get into my car. Don't mind my girlfriend," Mi Sun said, blushing a bit.

"Oh! Hello~," the soft and beautiful girl said, waving at the children.

"Who is she?" Ji Hua asked.

"She is Uncle Lucas and Jungwoo's baby girl, see, she looks like them both, and very pretty," Da Eun said.

"Oh stop it~," Mei Xiang giggled.

"I'm Mei Xiang," she said, as Da Eun carefully put the injured one inside first.

"Like Beautiful Frangrance?" Ji Hua asked.

"Yep!" Mei Xiang said.

"You probably don't remember, but Mei Xiang had babysat you guys before when MiMi and Dongie couldn't because they were elementary school kids," Da Eun said, getting into the car with the rest of the children.

"Really?" The girls asked.

"Yeah," Mei Xiang answered, as they drove towards the hospital.

(Fun fact! This is the first-ever introduction to Mei Xiang because I don't have a Luwoo book, I only introduced Ryan and Yu Tian once, because Yu Tian was only in my Hanahaki book of Yuwin, and Ryan was in my Johnten book. Hyun Jae and Tae Jun only appeared twice, Da Eun also.)

They got Jian Jia checked, and it was only a sprain luckily. They had to take her home.

"Okay, bye kids," Da Eun said, as Mei Xiang waved goodbye at the children.

"Mei Xiang is pretty, so is Da Eun," Ji Hua said.

"I agree," Mi Sun said.

Mi Sun had to explained what happened to Chenle and Jisung, who were fine with it. They were glad it wasn't serious, but they scolded Jian Jia for not being careful enough.

The end~