2

Chenle sadly was forced to sit next to Jisung, Jeno sat next to Renjun, same with Jaemin. Markhyuck was also forced to sit with each other.

They all ate in silence, not talking, obviously. 

Then, someone came up to their table.

"How's my Lele?" the voice went, arms wrapped around Chenle's neck.

"Don't touch me and you aren't allowed to call me that either," Chenle said, standing up from the table.

"Woah, so feisty for an innocent-looking boy," he smirked.

"What do you want?" Chenle asked, in a stern voice of tone. Catching Jaemin and Donghyuck off guard.

"Why can't I visit my fiance and his friends," He winked, while Chenle rolled out his eyes. Chenle titled his head and gave the male a nasty look. 

"Yah, just because you and I were brought into this marriage because of your parents, doesn't mean anything," Chenle said, surprising everyone at the table.

"And, he's taken," Jisung said, standing up. He put his arm around Chenle's shoulder, trying to act all lovely.

"Yeah, so back off," Chenle spat, crossing his arms.

"Prove it. Kiss in front of everyone right now," He said, making Jisung hesitate.

"Alright," Chenle said. Chenle cupped Jisung's face, 'kissed' him. Jisung tried to make it look natural, putting his arms around Chenle's waist. Chenle was facing a different direction so that it didn't look like they were 'kissing'.

"See? Proof, now leave before Renjun kicks your ass, he already got that chancla that is dying to beat your ass just like your mother did," Chenle said, making the male leave. He muttered something out of his breath, but Chenle couldn't hear.

Chenle heavily sighed, face planting on the table.

"I never knew you both would have the balls to kiss each other," Jaemin said.

"We didn't," Chenle answered.

"But... you both were..? Huh?!" Jeno spoke in confusion.

"Thumbs, I used my thumbs so it looked like we were kissing, but in reality, we were kissing my thumbs," Chenle giggled.

"Oh, smart. I'll try that on my cousin's boyfriend," Haechan said, taking notes in his head.

"You hoe," Mark spat.

"Watch your mouth," Donghyuck argued back. 

"Is that one of your next April Fools? No wonder Doyoung wants to kill you half the time," Renjun said, sipping his tea. 

"And, you always hide behind Taeyong, and Cat and Mouse plays," Jaemin said, sighing.

"Oh, I'm sorry for being Tom and Jerry with Taeyong," a pissed voice spoke.

"H-Hi Hyung," Donghyuck stammered.

"You little bitch, you are coming with me, your principal needs to have a huge talk with you and the other guy you've fucked last week in the bathroom," Doyoung said, grabbing Donghyuck's wrist harshly.

"Hyunnggggg, he was hot, you got no taste dating my principal," Donghyuck whined.

"You are freaking 17, and I don't take no for an answer," Doyoung said, dragging Donghyuck.

"Wait, didn't Donghyuck became an uncle? Since when?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah, Da-Eun, she is a cutie. Donghyuck doesn't talk about her, but she is about 5 years old right now," Jaemin said, showing a picture of their newborn daughter.

"She has the cutest bunny smile, but she looks like Taeil hyung more," Renjun said.

"Actually, she reminds me when Haechan was a baby," a voice giggled.

"Ah, Taeyong hyung," Jeno said.

"Hi, you 6," Taeyong replied with an adorable smile.

"How does Da-eun reminds you of Donghyuck?" Mark asked.

"Ooh? Interested, Markuuu. Haha, I'm only teasing, Da-Eun reminds me of when Hyuck was a baby is because Da-Eun and Donghyuck both whined the moment they were born. I was there, so was Hyuck. Haechannie and Eunnie both share a very bright personality somehow the moment they were born," Taeyong explained.

"He really is a ray of sunshine," Jisung spoke.

"And a brat," another voice said, it was Doyoung, he was dragging Donghyuck back.

"Hyung, I'm not a brat," Donghyuck whined.

"I hope my daughter doesn't become you," Doyoung said, with a huge sigh.

"She'll be grateful for inheriting my sassiness and self-confidence. You don't get that much with all of these depressed bitches," Donghyuck spat out the truth. Mark covered Donghyuck's mouth, letting Doyoung ticked off, with Taeyong following behind his cousin.

"You don't know how to close your mouth do you?" Mark said.

"And legs," Jeno said, making a =3=.

Donghyuck looked annoyed with them both and realized that class was about to start. They all went to class, to finally finish the rest of their days.