15

Later that day...

Chenle didn't want to go home even after watching a BL series with all of his gay friends. Renjun couldn't keep Chenle because his parents were coming home that night, so everyone turned to Jisung.

"I fucking hate you all," Jisung spat, he sighed. They all left, taking their stuff with them.

Mark left the house, taking Donghyuck with him in his car because that's how they reached to Renjun's house. Jeno and Jaemin left in separate vehicles.

Jisung got on his motorbike, Chenle doing the same. Chenle wrapped his arms around Jisung's belly, so he didn't fall off the bike.

The two drove over to Jisung's place, it was a nice and small apartment. It wasn't dirty, it wasn't clean. It was average. Jisung entered into his apartment. It contained one bedroom, one bathroom, and a small kitchen. Chenle didn't mind the small space, it was alright. Chenle put his things down, and Jisung did the same. Jisung took out his old clothes, putting them in the washer.

Chenle wandered around the small house, it surprisingly spacious for a small apartment, he liked it like that. Chenle sat on the couch, while Jisung ordered some take out for the both of them.

It had gotten dark, Donghyuck was gotten many dials of phone calls from the same person he had blocked 2 months ago. It was one of his ex one night sleepers.

"Marku, please, can you just take these calls for me?" Donghyuck begged he pouted at the older. Mark gave him a weird look.

"Your problem, not mine," Mark spoke. Donghyuck kept bothering him till he had gotten tired of Donghyuck's whining and begging.

"Fine, geez," Mark said. The sigh of defeat, causing Donghyuck to giggle.

"He already stopped calling me," Donghyuck said, laughing his head off. Mark stared at Donghyuck with anger. Mark walked into his house, locking Donghyuck outside for half an hour before letting Donghyuck back in.

"You meanie, what if I got kidnapped?!" Donghyuck angrily pouted at the boy.

"It's okay, you might as well burn them with your words or fuck them till they die of pleasure," Mark said, slumping on the couch, he turned on the T.V. Donghyuck shrugged, knowing that it was partially true. Donghyuck went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After Donghyuck finished showering, he saw Mark still watching T.V. on the couch.

"Go shower, you stink," Donghyuck said, taking a pillow from the couch to throw at his roommate. Mark groaned, he got up walking his ass into the bathroom. Donghyuck sighed, he sat on the couch, waiting for Mark to finish up. 

When Mark finished up, that's when Donghyuck can see his body.

"What are you looking at?" Mark asked, giving Donghyuck a weird look.

"Have I ever told you that you have a really good body?" Donghyuck asked, licking his lips.

"Nope, bye, I'm sleeping, and locking my door," Mark said, turning towards his room. 

"Hey! Come back, I was joking!" Donghyuck called out. But, Mark disappeared into his room.