9

Yet again, NoMin was fighting over who gets Renjun, their sweet little boy Renjun.

Renjun walked into their conversation and heard what they were talking about.

"Why don't you both just share?" Renjun asked.

"Share?!" Jaemin and Jeno spoke coincidentally.

"Yeah, there is such thing as a poly relationship, between 3 people," Renjun said.

"Okay, but first, why are you agreeing with this?!" Jaemin asked.

"Why not?" Renjun said, with a shrug.

Jaemin and Jeno gave the boy a weird look, then continued to argue. Renjun sighed, he walked away, he went towards the food line, getting something to eat.

Chenle sat at their table, sitting next to Jisung. He laid on his arms, sighing heavily.

"What's wrong, Chenle?" Jaemin asked, in a concerned tone.

"They want me to get married already. Telling me to break up with my significant other," Chenle said.

"But you don't- Ohhhh, 'significant other'," Jeno said, doing the hand motions for, ".

"Yes, significant other," Chenle said, he buried himself in his arms.

"Why do they want you to date that douche anyway?" Haechan asked.

"I don't know, they say he is good for me. Not to mention, if we marry, companies merge together," Chenle mumbled, receiving a pat on the back.

"It's okay," Jisung muttered, shocking Chenle. Since when was Jisung nice? Maybe because Chenle hasn't gotten to know Jisung. 

"Holy shit, Jisung is nice to Chenle, for the first time in history?!" Renjun exaggerated. 

"Oh shut up," Jisung spat, giving Renjun a bad look.

Then, his fiance walked into their conversation.

"You know, we fit the BounPrem couple," He said, with a smirk. (Fucker, BounPrem is superior, unlike his ungrateful ass.)

"The fuck? No. We. Don't," Chenle said.

"If anything, Boun is hotter than you, and Prem is mine, mine, mine," Chenle argued. (Lol, this is actually me talking, pretend Chenle is a fujoshi.) 

"Actually, Chenle, it's PremBoun," Haechan said, arguing.

"Have you seen Prem topping in the trailer for Art of the Devil?!" Haechan argued.

"Okay, that scene was hot tho. Still gonna argue about who top, and who bottom?" Jaemin said, sighing.

Chenle felt a kiss on his cheek, it was his so-called, fiance.

"Don't. You. Fucking. Touch. Kiss. Or. Do Anything to me," Chenle sternly said, slapping the male harshly. Renjun took his belt and chancla, beating him the fuck up. Haechan and Jaemin helped out with beating the guy.

Chenle disappeared elsewhere, somewhere. Nobody knows.

"You four, come into my office," Taeil yelled.

"But they were-," he argued.

"NO BUTS, come into my office now," Taeil argued.

"Oi, where the fuck is Chenle?" Jeno asked, noticing the boy had disappeared.

"I'll go find him, I already know," Jisung said, sighing.

The moment Jisung left, Mark and Jeno agreed that the two are going to end up together soon.